Monday, August 10, 2020

All Occasion Slimline Card Using Conie Fong Sunflower Gnome - Double Sunflower and CTMH Products

Hello Friends!  How is everyone?  It is sure hot here in Southern CA.  I hope everyone is staying safe and having time to craft.  

I have been having fun coloring and creating using Slimline cards.  I know they aren't new; but I didn't think I wanted to use them in the beginning.  Something different is always scary at first.  LOL!  I love them now.  I am having a hard time going back to regular cards now.  I bought so many cute slimline dies; that I feel obligated to use them.  

I created this card for one of my sisters.  I had so much fun coloring and using Conie Fong "Sunflower Gnome - Double Sunflower".  I also used one of Conie Fong Sun images.  They are currently free as a member for her Facebook group.  I used her new Conie Fong "Sunflower In a Pot" image on the inside.  

I purchase PNG images when they are available; as you can layer them on Microsoft Word, using the sentiment and other images with them as I did on this card.   


Inside Card
Sentiment inside - CTMH July SOTM (retired)

Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frames on front - Heffy Doodle Stitched Slimline Trio Dies
Square inside - Gina Marie Designs Double Looped Square
Sunflower inside - Fussy cut by hand

Sun - Freebie at Conie Fong Facebook group
Sunflower inside - Conie Fong "Sunflower In a Pot"
Paper - CTMH These Are My People CC3202 - Comes with stickers
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Carolina
Sentiment inside - CTMH July Stamp of the Month (retired)
Sequins - CTMH Dreamin Big Sequins (retired)

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, R30
Beard - C0, C01, B41
Hat - B23, B24, B21
Shirt - B21, B23
Belt - B23, B41
Pants - B26
Boots - B21, B23
Sunflowers - Y11, Y21, YR21, YR23
Leaves - YG11, YG13
Pots - B41, B21
Sun - Y00, YR30
Ground - E30, E31



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
Angie's Digital Stamps - ATG or Fall Colours ( 2 of 3) 
Stamping Sensations - Masculine (2 of 3)
A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts - Masculine (2 of 3) 
Catch The Bug - End of Summer (2 of 3)
Crafter's Castle - ATG (2 of 3)
Crafty Calendar - ATG (2 of 3)
Crafty Friends Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
Inkspirational Challenges - Face (Adorable face on the Gnome and on the Sun) (No limit)
The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge - ATG Fantasy (2 of 3)
Clean and Simple on Friday - Nature CAS (Lots of white space; but DP hopefully allowed?) (2 of 3) (Friday)
Creative Fingers - ATG (2 of 3)
Polkadoodles - ATG (2 of 2) 
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) (Thursday) 
Creative Moments - ATG (2 of 3) (Wednesday)
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - Something beg with B (Belt/Blue) (2 of 3)
 Word Art Wednesday - ATG (3 of 5) 
Arty Divas Challenge - ATG  (2 of 5) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Dragonfly Dreams - ATG (No limit)
Mix It Up Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (2 of 5)



CTMH August Stamp Of The Month
S2008 Floral Celebration
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone



CTMH Artwork for August SOTM






CTMH has many adorable stamps & thin cut sets; plus paper, etc.


My Favorite Stamp & Thin Cuts 
If you like any of these sets; purchase them right away; because they sell out fast.  


Slimline Card I created


Inside of Slimline card I created


Be patient, more thin cuts on the way.

My Artwork 
Slimline Card I created

Card I created

CTMH Artwork For Gnome Matter Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3741




My Artwork for CTMH Winged Wishes Z3734






CTMH Artwork



Also available for the men in your life - 



And so much more.  



See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


19 comments:

  1. As a lover of sunflowers and gnomes, your Connie Fong sunflower gnome is perfect for me. The rest of your cards are fantastic as well. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun Gnome creation, many thanks for joining in with our Masculine themes at Stamping Sensations and Allsorts challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, cute gnome, beautiful colouring! Your slimline cards are all gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute gnome love your card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable images, amazing cards ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute gnome making a great card, the inside is lovely too. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, good luck with your entry, Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely cute gnome creation! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Anything Goes" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blue and yellow combo - so cute. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very cute! Loving that gnome!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles Craft of a challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation, inside and out! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Fairy and the unicorn challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another lovely gnome card.Thank you once again for joining in Dragonfly Dreams anything goes challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow this is so visually stunning. Thank you for joining the Crafter's Castle Challenge. Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely work, Thank you for joining the challenge at Jan's Digi stamps and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! You were selected as a Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create for the week of August 16-22, 2020. Please stop by our blog and grab your badge! Thanks so much for your awesome response and for supporting our challenge!
    THE RESIDENT DESIGN TEAM

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gloria, Gnome like your coloring and love the layers. Thank you for sharing your whimsical creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us every month for a NEW challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria