Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Friend Card Using Conie Fong Sunflower Gnome and CTMH Lovely Paper Pack

Hello Friends!  I  hope you are having time to create or do something you love.  I know there are a lot of people still on stay at home orders all over the world; but many have gone back to work too.  It is quite varied at this time.  Please stay safe.

I bought all of these wonderful edgeable dies from Crafters Companion on auto ship; but this is only the 2nd one I have used.  They are so much fun; and I still have more to come.  I am a collector of many things and dies seems to be something I enjoy collecting.  I wish I had time and energy to use them all.  

CTMH has two new Idea books which started Sept 1st and this paper pack outside of card plus inside of card are both from the new set of CTMH Lovely Paper Pack X8015B.  I am in love with this paper.  It is a pack of 12; which is even more exciting and from our Core Idea book; which is good for a year.  

I used the new Conie Fong "Sunflower Gnome" digital image.  I have trouble coloring small images; so I try and make them 4 - 4.5 inches so I can see them.  I have a magnifying lamp; but I still need them larger to color them properly; which is one of the main reasons I use digital images.  I can size them any size that I want, as long as they fit on a card.  LOL!  I also buy the PNG files, so I can add them to my Cricut for print and cut.  It sure makes cutting easier as well.  My hands are quite deformed from arthritis and cutting with thin cuts or Cricut is a big help.

Paper outside and inside is from CTMH Lovely Paper Pack X8015B
Available Sept 1st, 2020 in the new CTMH Core Idea Book



Inside of card 



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Hello Edgeables - Crafters Companion Edgeables
Die cut Sunflower Gnome with Cricut Explore Design Space PNG digital image
Die with sentiment inside - Gina Marie Designs Big & Little Chain Rectangle

Image - Conie Fong Sunflower Gnome (digital)
Paper - CTMH Lovely Paper (outside and inside) (available Sept 1st)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy and Reverse side of Evergreen
Dots - Gina Marie Designs Snowy Mountain
Sentiment inside - CTMH Good Friends Are Like Stars C1732 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Evergreen

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, R30
Beard - BG70, C0, C1
Hat - G29, BG72, BG70, BG93 (I think)
Belt - G29, BG90 belt buckle, BG72
Boots - BG93, G46, G94
Shirt - G46, G94
Pants - G29, BG72
Leaves - YG11, YG13
Sunflower - Y11, Y21, YR23


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
Allsorts - Going Round In Circles (Lots of circles) (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Catch The Bug - C A S (1 of 3)
Crafty Friends Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Polkadoodles - ATG (1 of 2) (Friday)
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday) 
Crafty Creations - ATG (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
Creative Moments - ATG (2 of 3) 
 Word Art Wednesday - ATG (2 of 5) 
Arty Divas Challenge - ATG  (1 of 5) (Tuesday)
Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (No limit)
Lemon Shortbread - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)  
Mix It Up Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (1 of 5)



CTMH September Stamp Of The Month
S2009 Here For The Memories
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone



CTMH Artwork for September SOTM








See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!



13 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous ...Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at TTCRD this week, Hope to see you next week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little gnome is just too cute for words! I love your wonderful design and your beautiful papers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I wish you good luck with your entry, and I hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Lori xx (DT for Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute, I love the little gnome.
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutly adorable! I love your little gnome <3 Thank you so much for playing along with the Polkadoodles Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute gnome- lovely design and papers, a fabulous make. Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I am starting to like Gnomes! Thanks for sharing your adorable project with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brill - gorgeous papers,

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gloria the expression on the gnome's face is adorable. He is looking very pleased with his sunflower. Love the colours of your card and your die is pretty.

    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥

    DT for Through The Craft Room Door

    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! Love the sunflower!
    Hugs from Arty Divas DT Kim❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love gnomes. What a lovely card, so pretty. Thanks for entering the choosday at Polkadoodles. Madison

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Thank you for sharing with us over here at A perfect time to craft, best of luck with your entry.
    Hayley DT Member for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card and simply gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at MIU this month.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria