Saturday, August 8, 2020

Sending Gnome Sunshine Using Conie Fong Sunflower Gnome

Hello Friends!  I hope everyone is doing well.  It has been a crazy year so far.  I keep hoping things will improve for everyone and that we will be safe from COVID-19; but the entire world is in trouble; especially the USA.  Please wear a mask, social distance and stay safe.  Many people are dying, including all ages and we must do everything we can to slow this horrible virus until they can make a vaccine for it.  

Now, on to more fun things.  I didn't like Gnomes when they first came out.  I know, I can't believe it either.  I don't like things without eyes showing and a mouth preferred.  LOL!  Conie Fong "Sunflower Gnome" is so adorable and it has eyes, nose and a mouth.  Yay!  

I am also in love with the new Slimline cards and having fun creating with them as well.  I thought I had all the dies I needed; and then they came out with dies for the slimline.  I have several now; so I think I am good on those too.  I am still waiting on my last order from Gina Marie Designs.  She has some fabulous buys on her slimline; a lot less expensive than what I paid for other companies; so be sure to check her out.  I used her Stitched Scallop slimline dies on the inside of this card.  


Available in JPG and PNG (above link is PNG.  I purchase PNG images when they are available; as you can layer them on Microsoft Word, using the sentiment and other images with them as I did on this card.   
The sun is freebie for limited time on Conie Fong Facebook group.
Using CTMH "Blue Skies" paper and patterned cardstock (retired)




Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frames on front - Heffy Doodle Stitched Slimline Trio Dies
Sentiment frame on front - Crafters Companion
Inside Slimline - Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Slimline Rectangles
Circle inside - CTMH Scalloped Circle Z3639

Image and sentiment on front - Conie Fong "Sunflower Gnome" 
Sun on front - Freebie limited time only for members of Conie Fong Facebook Group
Paper outside - CTMH Blue Skies Paper - CC5205
Shiny patterned cardstock front - CTMH Blue Skies Cardstock CC5212 
Paper inside - CTMH Celebrate Mix In X9003 - (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, LagoonSentiment inside - CTMH July SOTM - For My Beautiful Friend S2007
Sky - CTMH Heavenly Blue ink (retired)

Copic Markers
Gnome Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, R30
Gnome Shirt - Y21, Y23, Y19, Y32, YR31
Belt - BG57, Silver, BG23
Pants - BG23
Boots - E51, E53
Hat - BG23, BG57, BG07
Gnome Sunflower - YR31, Y35, Y38, E57
Leaves - YG13, YG17
Sun - YR30, Y00
Ground - E50, E51, E55, E57
Pot - BG000, BG10, BG11




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
Angie's Digital Stamps - ATG or Fall Colours ( 1 of 3) 
Stamping Sensations - Masculine (1 of 3)
A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts - Masculine (1 of 3) 
Catch The Bug - End of Summer (1 of 3)
Crafter's Castle - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafty Calendar - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafty Friends Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Inkspirational Challenges - Face (Adorable face on the Gnome and on the Sun) (No limit)
The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge - ATG Fantasy (1 of 3)
Clean and Simple on Friday - Nature CAS (No embellishments; but DP hopefully allowed?) (1 of 3) (Friday)
Creative Fingers - ATG (1 of 3)
Polkadoodles - ATG (1 of 2) 
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) (Thursday) 
Creative Moments - ATG (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - Something beg with B (Belt/Blue) (1 of 3)
 Word Art Wednesday - ATG (2 of 5) 
Arty Divas Challenge - ATG  (1 of 5) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Dragonfly Dreams - ATG (No limit)
Mix It Up Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (1 of 5)


CTMH August Stamp Of The Month
S2008 Floral Celebration
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone



CTMH Artwork for August SOTM






CTMH has many adorable stamps & thin cut sets; plus paper, etc.


My Favorite Stamp & Thin Cuts 
If you like any of these sets; purchase them right away; because they sell out fast.  


Slimline Card I created


Inside of Slimline card I created


Be patient, more thin cuts on the way.

My Artwork 
Slimline Card I created

Card I created

CTMH Artwork For Gnome Matter Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3741




My Artwork for CTMH Winged Wishes Z3734






CTMH Artwork



Also available for the men in your life - 



And so much more.  



See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!



23 comments:

  1. Love the papers and that gnome image is too cute! Thanks for a delightful submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your fabulous submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create! You have been selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of August 2, 2020 - August 8, 2020! Congratulations!

    THE DESIGN TEAM AT 613 AVENUE CREATE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Sunflower Gnome!!!! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very bright and cheery creation for our 'Masculine' theme at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sunflower gnome is just adorable, what a super card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute sunflower gnome. Thank you for joining us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Fantasy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the very bright and cheerful card that you've entered in our challenge. That little gnome holding the sunflower is so cute and your lovely card has brightened my day, thank you. Thank you for joining us in our ‘Make It Masculine’ challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! Love the bright and cheery colors. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun cards, Gloria. I love the gnome with the sunflower. Such lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge… your gnome card is wonderful. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great image and lovely choice of colours, that shape of card was very popular about 10 years ago, glad it is coming back, perfect for your image. Thank you for joining our 'Masculine' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card,

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative fingers. Penny DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bright and fun and fashionably slimline. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just love your sunflower gnome with its geometric background papers!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another adorable gnome creation! So very pretty and cute!!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Fairy and the unicorn challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous creation! Thank you for joining us at Crafter’s Castle! 🏰 Hugs! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just adore your lovely and funny gnome! Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for sending Gnomes sunshine at Mix It Up Challenge and wishing you good luck. Hugs, Veana R. DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the gnome and the wonderful colours. Thank you for joining in Dragonfly Dreams anything goes challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  22. SO very darling- what a great bunch of cards!!! Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digital images challenge for August!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards - love the bright and cheerful colours.

    Thanks for joining us at the Love to Craft Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria