Wednesday, August 12, 2020

All Occasion Card Using CTMH Sweet Hummingbird Stamp & Thin Cuts

Hello Friends!  It is super hot here in Southern CA.  I feel blessed to be alive, with the situation we currently live in with COVID-19.  Please stay safe.

I created several cards in June or July, I think.  A friend of mine needed 3 cards; so I created 5 for her to choose from and she kept all 5.  LOL!  I love these little CTMH Sweet Hummingbird Stamp and Thin Cuts.  They make cutting so easy for me.  I am really bad at fussy cutting.  LOL!  The thin cuts are out of stock; but the sweet stamp set is still available.  This stamp set has some really sweet sentiments with it, as well. The flowers come with this set and make it fun to create with so many options of using the flowers with the hummingbird; or the flowers by themselves, etc.

I love these colors together.  I found this die in my stash and decided to use it for a few cards.  






Inside Card
One of my favorite Sentiment stamps


Supplies used for this card:

Dies
Frame on outside - Anna Griffin Carmen Lattice
Hummingbird and Flowers - CTMH Sweet Hummingbird Stamp set & Thin Cuts Z3725 (Only the Stamp set is available - C1844)

Image and Flowers - CTMH Sweet Hummingbird Stamp set & Thin Cuts Z3725 (Only the Stamp set is available - C1844)
Paper inside - CTMH So Much Happy X7241B  (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lemonade and Emerald (retired)- CTMH cardstock is double sided with darker version on one side and lighter version on the other side; which is why the inside of this card looks lighter.  For our 40 colors, you really get 80 total colors.
Sparkle - CTMH Diamond Stickles
Sentiment Outside - CTMH July SOTM For My Beautiful Friend (retired)
Sentiment Inside - CTMH Sentiments & Stitches C1835
Ink - CTMH Black, Memento Tuxedo Black (for stamping to color with Copics)


Copic Markers
Hummingbird - Y13, Y15, Y11, Y00, BG34, Zig 042 (Turquoise Green)
Flowers - Y13, Y15, Y11, G16, R22




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
Angie's Digital Stamps - ATG or Fall Colours ( 3 of 3) 
Stamping Sensations - Masculine ((I think you can use flowers for men) 3 of 3)
Allsorts - Masculine (I think you can use flowers for men) (3 of 3) (Saturday)
Catch The Bug - End of Summer (3 of 3)
Crafter's Castle - ATG (3 of 3)
Crafty Calendar - ATG (3 of 3)
Crafty Friends Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)
Clean and Simple on Friday - Nature CAS (3 of 3) (Friday)
Creative Fingers - ATG (3 of 3)
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) (Thursday) 
Creative Moments - ATG (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - Something beg with B (Bird/Blue) (3 of 3)
 Word Art Wednesday - ATG (1 of 5) 
Arty Divas Challenge - ATG  (1 of 5) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Dragonfly Dreams - ATG (No limit)
Mix It Up Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (3 of 5)


CTMH August Stamp Of The Month
S2008 Floral Celebration
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone



CTMH Artwork for August SOTM






CTMH has many adorable stamps & thin cut sets; plus paper, etc.


My Favorite Stamp & Thin Cuts 
If you like any of these sets; purchase them right away; because they sell out fast.  


Slimline Card I created


Inside of Slimline card I created


Be patient, more thin cuts on the way.

My Artwork 
Slimline Card I created

Card I created

CTMH Artwork For Gnome Matter Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3741




My Artwork for CTMH Winged Wishes Z3734






CTMH Artwork



Also available for the men in your life - 



And so much more.  



See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!




18 comments:

  1. Hello Gloria. Hope your doing well. I am loving your card. Your so good at coloring. I hate to fussy cut. I am not good at it at all. Stay safe friend!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely colours and a great image. Thank you for joining our 'Masculine' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a striking colour palette, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations masculines challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria, What a bright and cheerful card. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully done!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining the End of Summer challenge at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely humming bird and a very striking card

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card with beautiful coloring and Die work! Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm back again with a second comment :)
    Just saw these pretty cards linked up at my Crafty Wednesday challenge. Thank you so much for sharing there as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so lovely! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday Challenges, crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gloria, what a beautiful frame for your gorgeous humming bird. The verse inside is great too.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digital Stamp Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    Jan’s Digital DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner – My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams.
    Hugs Ilonka DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gloria, your card is delightful! I just love the Hummingbird and the striking colour combinations! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your art is always a blessing, and I thank you for sharing it with us.
    Have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous.Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.


    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous creation! Thank you for joining us at Crafter’s Castle! 🏰 Hugs! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great card - so elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Love to Craft Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the yellow! That color is not used enough in card making! Beautiful project and we enjoyed finding it in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria