Saturday, July 6, 2019

Thinking of You Card Using CTMH Seaside Greetings stamp and paper pack

Hello friends!  I hope everyone is doing well; and finding time to create.  I have been taking time to create with some of my old and new CTMH stamp sets.  I never seem to have time to use what I buy; although I know I will eventually use the items.  It might be years later; but I do use them.  LOL!  

I finished this on Friday evening and I am sitting here with everything shaking around me, after another 7.1 earthquake hit Ridgecrest, CA again.  It was much stronger and lasted even longer than the one last night and we have continued having aftershocks; which is very stressful to me.  My husband doesn't seem concerned; but all this rolling of the ground causes me to be physically sick.  They seem to be continuous right now; with one right after the other.  I think I will get off of here and try to watch TV; and maybe I won't feel them as strongly as I am sitting in the chair.  

I created another card using CTMH Seaside Greetings stamp and paper; which has been brought back for a special on "Bring Back My Pack - Seaside".  It think some of the colors have been revised; but most of it looks like it is the same as the previous pack.  I have always loved this paper; and bought several packs when we had it several years ago.  The stamp is from previous years; but it looks like the same; but with a different ordering number.  It is an awesome stamp set. 

Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frame with Image - Gina Marie Designs Lotus Blossom Rectangles
Frame behind image - Gina Marie Deigns Loopy Rectangles 
Frames inside card - CTMH Stitched Square Frames Z4259
Seashells inside - CTMH Swirly Seashells Stamp & Thin Cuts (retired)
Clouds - Used CTMH Rainbow Bridge Cloud thin cut to create clouds

Paper - CTMH Seaside Paper - CC7192
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Sorbet (retired)
Ink - CTMH Carolina for clouds, Black, Smoothie, Almond
Image & Sentiment Outside - CTMH Seaside Greetings CC7194
Ink used for image - Versamark Fine (It bled even after leaving it overnight; when I tried to color it)
Seashells inside - CTMH Swirly Seashells - C1664 (retired) but there is a new set available on CTMH Beach Treasure Stamps & Thin Cuts Z4076
Ribbon - Ofray

Markers 
Water - B12
Lighthouse - R22
Sand - E21



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Addicted To Stamps - Clean and Simple Summer Card (1 of 3) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 2) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - Summer Fun/Sports (1 of 3)
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Di's Digi Challenge - Sweet Summertime (No limit) 
Just Us Girls - Smile (The ocean and lighthouse make me smile.) (No limit) 
My Time To Craft Challenge Blog - Seaside (No limit)
 Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Friday)
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes w/twist/DP (2 of 3)
The Outlawz - Festive Fridays (Anything Goes) (Unlimited)
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Anything Goes w/sentiment (3 of 5) (Thursday)
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes (3 of 3) (Wednesday) 
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes (2 of 2) 
Crafty Gals Corner - Summer Fun (Fun to see lighthouse and beach) (1 of 3)
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - Summer Colors (No limit)
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (3 of 5) 
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Bright Colors (3 of 3) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start - Anything Goes (4 of 5) (Monday)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes (4 of 5)
  A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper - Anything Goes w/paper (No limit)
      Happy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit)
Love To Craft - Anything Goes (4 of 5)



Only $5 with $50 order
Or you can order for $18.95 with no order

S1907 - Bear Hugs



CTMH Artwork
Cards Using July SOTM

CTMH Bring Back My Pack Special - Seaside


Seaside - Many Options for purchase

CC7194 - Seaside Greetings 

CTMH Share The Joy Special

CTMH Share The Joy Bundles
Sold as set or separately as well

Share The Joy Stamp and Thin Cuts

I would love for you to join my group.  
A place to share ideas, creations and more.

I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  I also have retired CTMH stamp sets there as well. Check under Photos.



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

22 comments:

  1. Hope the after schocks settle and cause you no more greif. Love the stamp set and the design with that ribbion are beautiful. Thanks for joining us Gloria in the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your safe! I'd be scared to death! I do love your card though!! The colors are beautiful and the lighthouse stamp set it beautiful! Thanks for joining in on our challenge! Have a safe weekend!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really must be terrifying Gloria and I can't begin to image what it must be like, the closest we ever came was a mild shudder early one morning but that's so rare here in the UK.

    So well done on getting your card finished and what a perfect one it is for our Allsorts theme, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay safe! Love your lighthouse card.
    Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month.
    Scarlett xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card inside and out. It's a lovely scene.

    Would you believe I finally found my lost stamp. After my detective work of looking at it I started pulling out what I used on the card. All of my sets and dies are in protective envelopes that come from My Favorite Things or some place. Well, I used a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp and it was clung to the back of that. I'm so glad I found it. My fault for not putting it right back after using it. At least the desk got a good cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful, lovely design and a fabulous lighthouse scene.Thank you for playing along at Crafty Catz this week.
    Hope the earthquakes/ aftershocks have settled down now, it must be terrifying.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and love the stamped scene.Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
    Carol DT x
    It must have been so scary and hope everything is back to normal ad everyone is safe.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely scene you created here. Certainly would make you smile looking over the ocean. Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty striped paper and lacy die.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Bright Colors challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the colour scheme.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
    Narelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a really pretty scenic card,

    Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card with great colour combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards.
    Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts Summer Challenge,-))m

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Having an earthquake sounds very frightning indeed. Hope it soon stopped.
    Your Summer beach scene card looks beautiful! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card! I've never been in an earthquake sound scary! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's anything goes challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty. Love the saying on the inside. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. Take care with those earthquakes. Hugs, Jana Forrest DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful scenery. Love the colors too. Thank you for joining a gem of a challenge. Hugs, Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a beautiful seaside creation, a wonderful summer scene! And the inside is so beautiful too!
    Thank you so much for sharing again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge for June/July where it's all about Summer Scenes, Summer Treats of Summer Colors!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your lighthouse scene certainly brought a seaside feel...I could imagine standing there, looking out over the water. Very well colored! Thanks for playing with us at A Place to Start!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You created a beautiful scene! Thanks so much for the unexpected trip to the shore and thanks for supporting our challenge!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner Designer
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria