Tuesday, July 23, 2019

CTMH Retiring Product List

CTMH Retiring Product List from current Idea Book
Idea Book Ends August 31, 2019
Click here for complete list

7 colors Retiring
Cardstock, Inks and Reinkers and 
Many other products


These items will go very quickly; so order yours today; before they are gone.  You can find the retiring products under Going SoonClick here to begin shopping at my CTMH Website.  

You will see all the current colors of cardstock (that aren't sold out) listed under the Going Soon; because the packaging will be changing to a 24 pack for core colors; with other options for a 12 pack; so there will no longer be a core color pack of 12.

Please contact me if you have any questions.  See my blog for contact information.  My contact information is at the top of the page under a tab.   I can try to find retired products from other consultants; which makes it easier for you when searching for an item you might have missed that is already sold out.  


Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria