Sunday, July 28, 2019

Close To My Heart Christmas In July Flash Sale


Close To My Heart Christmas In July Flash Sale

Starts July 29, 2019 at 3 pm MDT

Ends July 30, 2019 at 2:59 pm MDT


Click on Promotions at top of page.

Shop early, while supplies last.





Only $5 with $50 order
Or you can order for $18.95 with no order

S1907 - Bear Hugs



CTMH Artwork
Cards Using July SOTM



CTMH Bring Back My Pack Special - Seaside



Seaside - Many Options for purchase

CC7194 - Seaside Greetings 



CTMH Share The Joy Special


CTMH Share The Joy Bundles
Sold as set or separately as well

Share The Joy Stamp and Thin Cuts



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria