Sunday, July 7, 2019

Love Card Using CTMH July SOTM Bear Hug with CTMH Mix In Paper

Hello friends!   I couldn't sleep so I decided to create more CTMH cards.  LOL!  I hope everyone is doing well.  I feel so sad for the people in the Ridgecrest area  after having two powerful earthquakes and over 100 aftershocks in just two days.  There was a lot of damage and some people lost their homes and everything they own.  We are very lucky to have only the rolling of the ground and some of the aftershocks; which is nothing compared to what they are going through.  The news said they could have aftershocks up to 6 months from those two big earthquakes.

I rarely have time to create with the CTMH Stamp of the month; so I am very happy that I was able to this month.  I created two with the same style; but the bears are different colors.  I didn't realize that black and brown bears could have  have white, brown or black cubs.  I did some research; which I normally do before coloring; so I can get an idea of what colors to use for my creations.  I stamped the images; but didn't like the colors; so I colored them with Copics as well.  


Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frame with image - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Squares
Frame behind image - Gina Marie Designs Stained Glass Border Squares
Frames inside card - CTMH Stitched Square Frames Z4259
Butterfly inside - CTMH Butterfly Friendship Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4263 (retired)

Image, butterfly, hearts, sentiment, sentiment frame and sentiment inside - CTMH July SOTM Bear Hug - S1907
Paper - CTMH Mix In - X9005
Edge on front of card - CTMH Mix In Border of paper - X9005
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Black, Ballerina
Ink - CTMH Blossom and Black
Ink used to stamp image - Momento Tuxedo Black

Markers
Big Bear - E0000, W10
Little Bear - E0000
Big Bear eyes - Gelly Roll White
Butterfly inside - R81, R83




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (1 of 8) (Sunday)
Addicted To Stamps - Clean and Simple Summer Card (2 of 3) 
Angie's Digital Stamps - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Dragonfly Dream Challenge - Things With Wings (Butterfly front/inside) (1 of 3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 2) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - Summer Fun/Sports (2 of 3)
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Di's Digi Challenge - Sweet Summertime (Summer fun for mother and baby bear) (No limit) 
Just Us Girls - Smile (Mama Bear and baby make me smile.) (No limit) 
 Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (3 of 3) (Friday)
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes w/twist/DP (3 of 3)
The Outlawz - Festive Fridays (Anything Goes) (Unlimited)
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Anything Goes w/sentiment (4 of 5) (Thursday)
DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  
Crafty Gals Corner - Summer Fun (Mother and baby spending time together.) (3 of 3) (Wednesday) 
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (4 of 5) 
 Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start - Anything Goes (5 of 5) (Monday)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
  A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper - Anything Goes w/paper (No limit)
      Happy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit)
Love To Craft - Anything Goes (5 of 5)



Only $5 with $50 order
Or you can order for $18.95 with no order

S1907 - Bear Hugs



CTMH Artwork
Cards Using July SOTM




CTMH Bring Back My Pack Special - Seaside


Seaside - Many Options for purchase

CC7194 - Seaside Greetings 




CTMH Share The Joy Special


CTMH Share The Joy Bundles
Sold as set or separately as well

Share The Joy Stamp and Thin Cuts

I would love for you to join my group.  
A place to share ideas, creations and more.

I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  I also have retired CTMH stamp sets there as well. Check under Photos.



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

19 comments:

  1. The sweetest of images and a lovely soft colour palette, many thanks for joining in our 'Summer Fun' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs a good bear hug. Cute card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Thanks so much for linking up at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card! I love black and pink together as they are classics! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card! Thnak for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloria , love, love your card and the bears are just so perfect. Thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so super cute, Gloria! Thanks for sharing with us at Catch the Bug, and good luck to you! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Gloria, lovely image and design.Thanks for sharing with us over on disdigidesigns challenge. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps Anything Goes Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a Sweet Card. Thanks for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner/Designer

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is another beauty Gloria. just gorgeous! Thank you for joining a gem of a challenge with your second creation. Hugs, Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Normally as a Design Team member we are given a number of cards to comment on. Your card isn't one that I was to comment on, but I found it drew me in. I love t. You did a great job. Super cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner Designer
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Who doesn't love a big hug? Such a clean and well laid out card. The pink adds the extra softness to that wonderful bear hug. Thank you so much for joining in the challenge at '613 Avenue Create' and good luck. Tina Chianna DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card Gloria. Love that stamp.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #109. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lou DT xo

    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is adorable, I love the stamp set you used. Thanks for playing in the Simply Create Too Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful card - such a great stamp and sentiments.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria