Monday, July 22, 2019

Friend Card Using CTMH Little Aussies and CTMH Beautiful Heart

Hello Friends!   How are you?  I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, no matter what you are doing or where you are.  Just keep creating to escape the insanity of life!  LOL!

I wanted to create a single layer card that was also clean and simple; which is a big challenge for me; as I love layering them up.  LOL!  Here is my second attempt at creating a card using dies where you can see inside.  I know I am a little slow on following the crowd. LOL!  I think my hearts are a little off; but I wasn't going to throw it away.  

This has two different stamp sets that I used.  The sentiment comes from CTMH Beautiful Heart B1683 and CTMH Little Aussies C1795; which I adore.  I just wish there were die cuts for these sweet little characters.  I do not like fussy cutting; because I can't cut very well.  LOL!  I am also in love with this gorgeous CTMH Carolina cardstock; which is double sided like all of our cardstock.  You can see the lighter 

CTMH Beautiful Heart Card
I didn't copy the inside; because you can basically see most of the card from the outside.  LOL!



Supplies used to create this card are:

Dies
Hearts - CTMH Basic Hearts - Z3317

Cardstock - CTMH Carolina (double sided - lighter/darker)
Main sentiment outside - CTMH B1583 - Beautiful Heart
Stamps used inside the hearts - CTMH Little Aussies C1795
Ink - CTMH Black, Candy Apple



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (5 of 8) (Sunday)
The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Saturday
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (2 of 3)  (Friday)
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
The Outlawz - Festive Fridays (Anything Goes) (Unlimited) 
DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday)
Lavinia World Challenges - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Creative Moments - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Wednesday
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - Summer Colors (No limit)
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (2 of 2)  (Tuesday)
Ike's World - Gingham/Plaid/Anything Goes (4 of 5)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes (1 of 5) (Monday)
  A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
      Happy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit)


Only $5 with $50 order
Or you can order for $18.95 with no order

S1907 - Bear Hugs



CTMH Artwork
Cards Using July SOTM

CTMH Bring Back My Pack Special - Seaside



Seaside - Many Options for purchase

CC7194 - Seaside Greetings 

CTMH Share The Joy Special


CTMH Share The Joy Bundles
Sold as set or separately as well

Share The Joy Stamp and Thin Cuts
I would love for you to join my group.  
A place to share ideas, creations and more.

I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  I also have retired CTMH stamp sets there as well. Check under Photos.



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

13 comments:

  1. Very cute design.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grogeous card Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/07/wk-29-anything-goes-crafting-challenge.html. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely precious.. thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute - this made me chuckle. That sweet Koala is adorable.
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Gloria! Sorry about the mix-up with the entry count. I was setting up multiple challenges and accidentally set the entries for 613 Avenue Create at 5 instead of 8. I willl add your project!
    Hugz,
    Chana Mallkah Harris, Owner/Designer
    613 Avenue Create Challenge
    A Place to Start Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card and layout! Thank you for sharing with us at the Digi Choosday Challenge!!

    Lina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely project!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    💝 from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very cute!!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria