Friday, September 20, 2024

Just For You All Occasion Card

Hello friends!  How are you?  It is 77 degrees here today; but it always gets hot in my craft room; no matter what the temperature is outside.  I love fall and can't wait for it to start.  

I created a lot of cards for my sister Alice and for myself as well.  This is one of my favorites with this butterfly die on the right side of a special book binder fold card.  I hope you enjoy it.  I will add the link above the photo for you to view for the book binder fold.  It is a lot of fun to create with the different directions that the cards can be used.  

Just For You Card

Using the Book Binder fold 




Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out. 

FYI: I am not promoting or selling any products.  I am sharing the products I used as a courtesy to the people who read my blog; and many of the challenges now require a list of supplies used on your card.


Dies 
Butterfly Branch - Memory Box Kensington Branch Die

Floral Paper - CTMH Backyard Bliss X7238B
Paper on right side of front - CTMH Dream Maker Coordinating Cardstock CC3233 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH Periwinkle, Blush (retired)
Sentiment outside - CTMH Butterfly Friendship S & TC Z4263 (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC9220 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Sapphire, Black
Bling - Ki gems



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3)  (Sunday)
               A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Saturday) 
     Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)   
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (2 of 5)  
       Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Fav Colors  (pink/blue) (2 of 3) (Friday)
        DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  (Thursday)
                          Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 4) (Wednesday)
                            Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (5 of 10) 
 Unicorn Challenge - Circles (bling/dots/flower circles) (No limit) (Tuesday)
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge - Blossoms  - (3 of 6) Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit) 
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (6 of 8)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Pink, pearls & or Sparkles (No limit)




Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria