Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Birthday Card Using Conie Fong (Draw With Conie You Tube) Frog on Lily Pad

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well.  It is very hot here in Southern CA, 107 today.  I feel so bad for my poor feral cats.  I wish they would come inside; but they won't.  I hope it is cooler at your place.

I had this cute little frog printed and frame cut out for a while now; but finally found the Lily Pad paper to go with it.  You can only see the flowers on the edge of the papers; but the person who gets it can see them.  Lol!  Conie Fong has a "DrawwithConie" YouTube channel; where she teaches everyone how to draw.  She draws a wide variety of different images.  She also has a Facebook group where you can share your own drawings of her YouTube images.  She has some of her images from the YouTube drawings in her Conie Fong Etsy shop.  

 

Birthday Card Using "Draw With Conie Frog"

Visit Draw With Conie YouTube channel for video

The paper has pink lily pads on it; which you can see if you have the card




Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out. 

Dies
Frames - Kat Scrappiness Fancy Scalloped Mini Slimline

Image - Conie Fong (Draw With Conie on YouTube) Frog
Paper - K & Co - Susan Winget
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Flamingo
Sentiment outside - Conie Fong Twinkle Emily digital image
Sentiment inside - CTMH You're Going To Love This D1871

Copic Markers
Lily Pad & Frog - RV00, YG11, YG13
Water - B0000

I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Birthday (see inside) (2 of 3)
We Love Stamping Challenge - Hand colored image or ATG (2 of 3)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Saturday)    
Allsorts Challenge - Add a sentiment (2 of 3)
                           Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)                          
 (Friday)
                         DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day) (Thursday)
      Wednesday's Creative Inspiration Challenge - ATG (No limit) (Wednesday)
                            Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10) 
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Tuesday)
Try It On Tuesday - ATG w/coloring (No limit)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (5 of 8) (Other Date)
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge - Blossoms (Paper has Lili pads with flowers) - 
(4 of 6)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)
Creatilicious Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 3)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Pink, pearls & or Sparkles (pink card base and paper 
has pink flowers) (No limit)
The Crafters Café Challenge - ATG/option (No limit)



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


11 comments:

  1. That's mighty warm Gloria, here is struggled to reach 18 deg last few days, there again Summer never really arrived this year.

    A really sweet Froggie Birthday card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely frog card and a great CAS layout. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping and Allsorts challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card - great work! Thanks for sharing with us at Pearly Sparkles and Dragonfly Dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet Froggie, I love the face! Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and best of luck in the draw.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cutie! Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgous Thanks for entering you card at Pearly Sparkles Challenge
    Wauw,super tof Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Pearly Sparkles Challenge
    Crea lieve groetjes Claudia

    Mijn FB pagina: Claudia's Kaartjes and more
    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls
    Girlz Rebel Challenge
    Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swet image and beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Penny's Papercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. At that is just a little sweet frog. Love it. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's not often I think of frogs as cute but this one is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria