Thursday, September 5, 2024

Happy Birthday Card Using Conie Fong "Candy Sally"

Hello friends!   How is everyone?  I hope you are having fun doing something you love.  It is still very hot here in Southern CA.  Please stay cool if you can.  I am so sad today after hearing about another school shooting.  I don't know what it is going to take for the people of the United States to agree on something to stop this from happening over and over.  A 14 yr old boy is now going to be tried as an adult.  How very sad for him and his parents.  Also, how very sad for the two teachers and two children who were killed and many others wounded.  

I find comfort in coloring and creating cards; so that is what I did yesterday.  I don't normally create Halloween cards; so I decided to use this little girl with her bag of candy for a Birthday Card.  She can be used for any occasion.  I have seen her on a Christmas card, as well. She is a cutie.  She reminds me of my great granddaughter.  I used Conie Fong "Candy Sally"; which comes in two different sets.  My favorite set is the 5 image set; which includes Wynona Witch and Penelope Pumpkin; plus two of Candy Sally with her cat.

Happy Birthday Card Using Conie Fong "Candy Sally"


Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out. 

Dies
Frame outside - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Scalloped Edge
Frame inside - Taylored Expressions Stitched Mini Slimline Stacklets
Hearts inside - Gina Marie Designs

ImageConie Fong "Candy Sally" (set of 5 images) or you can choose Conie Fong Candy Sally with 4 images.
Paper - CTMH Flower Shoppe X8033B
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Flamingo
Sentiment outside - Conie Fong Tricycle Gnome
Sentiment inside - CTMH Perfectly Imperfect CC92233

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00
Hair - Y11, Y21, YR21
Eyes - B0000, B00
Dress, Stockings, Shoes, Bows - R81, R83, R85
Candy Bag - B12, B14
Candy - R81, R85, Y35, B12


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Birthday (3 of 3)
We Love Stamping Challenge - Hand colored image or ATG (3 of 3)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Saturday)    
Allsorts Challenge - Add a sentiment (3 of 3)
                           Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)                          
 (Friday)
Creations In Pink Challenge - ATG with pink (1 of 3) (Thursday)
                         DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day) 
      Wednesday's Creative Inspiration Challenge - ATG (No limit) (Wednesday)
                            Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (4 of 10) 
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Tuesday)
Try It On Tuesday - ATG w/coloring (No limit)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (6 of 8) (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)
Colorful Options Challenge - Bold Colors (No limit)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Pink, pearls & or Sparkles (No limit)
The Crafters Café Challenge - ATG/option (No limit)




Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. She is just adorable. Love the rainbow colours around the edges. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Lynn said she is adorable and your right, a change of colour and other occasions. Many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. The girl is just adorable. Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious card and image:-) Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute and pretty card and image. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image - love the rainbow background. Thanks for sharing with us at both Dragonfly Dreams and Pearly Sparkles :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at Pearly Sparkles - she look so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and girly birthday card.
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea to use this image for a birthday card. Thank you for sharing it on the Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card Gloria and lovely colouring as always x

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria