Monday, September 23, 2024

Happy Birthday Card Using Imagine That Digis By Kris

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well and finding time to craft.  I didn't know that it was possible to create so many cards.  The most time consuming part is taking photos and posting them for you to see.  I like sharing my cards and hope to encourage others to create with anything and everything that they have available to them.  

I am finally having some time to create with products I have never used before such as papers, dies, stamp sets and so much more.  It is amazing what a crafter accumulates and doesn't use, due to lack of time.  

I sent this card to my sister, Becky, who loves Ladybugs.  She also loves ice cream. I think that can be said for most of us.   Lol!  I  like using precolored images when I am trying to make more cards than normal.  Plus, it is fun to use something already colored for you; even though I love to color.


Birthday Card
Using Imagine That Digis by Kris




Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out. 

FYI: I am not promoting or selling any products.  I am sharing the products I used as a courtesy to the people who read my blog; and many of the challenges now require a list of supplies used on your card.


Dies
Frame outside - Kat Scrappiness Fancy Scalloped Mini Slimline
Frame inside - Taylored Expressions Mini Slimline Stacklets

Image & Sentiment - Imagine That Digis by Kris Precolored
Paper - CTMH Mix In (Sept-Oct) X9032
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Green Apple, Candy Apple
Sentiment inside - CTMH Lucky To Know You C1967
Happy Birthday Inside - CTMH Strawberry Mice
Ink inside - CTMH Black, Versa Fine Black

I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 3)  (Sunday)
             A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Saturday) 
     Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (3 of 5)  
       Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Fav Colors  (all bright colors) (3 of 3) (Friday)
        DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  (Thursday)
                          Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 4) (Wednesday)
                            Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (6 of 10) 
 Unicorn Challenge - Circles (ladybug has spots) (No limit) (Tuesday)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)  Other Date)
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (7 of 8)


Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria