Thursday, June 9, 2022

Sympathy Card with CTMH Heart, Doily and other CTMH products

Hello Friends!  How are you?  It has gotten 100 degrees here in Southern CA and supposed to stay hot for days.  I do not do well in the heat; even when I have air conditioning.  I hope everyone is staying cool.

I created this card with left over items that I had accumulated and put together for a sympathy card.  I love the new CTMH Fancy Doilies die set.  One is over 5 inches and then the smaller one is this one.  I think I started this card last year; but didn't do anything with it until recently.  LOL! 

CTMH Sympathy Card

Using New CTMH Fancy Doilies CC5226




Close Up View



Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Window Die - CTMH Multi Square Stitched Window Dies - Z4023
Hearts - CTMH Stitched Hearts - retired
Doily - CTMH Fancy Doilies (set of 2) - CC5226
Frame on front with Sentiment - Heffy Doodle Imperial Stitched Rectangle Dies
Frame inside - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangle Dies 

Paper - CTMH Mix In - X9007 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Julep (retired), Pixie (retired)
Sentiment outside - CTMH Words of Comfort C1524 (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH With Heartfelt Sympathy - D1919 (retired)
Stamp set for heart - CTMH Heart Patterns C1812 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Pixie, Julep (retired)
Sequins - CTMH Loose Sequins Julep Z3566 (retired)


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
   Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - ATG (2 of 3) (Friday)
The Outlawz Festive Fridays - Birthday/ATG/options (2 of 3)
         DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (2 per day) (Thursday)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Critters (2 of 5) (Wednesday)
  Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - ATG (2 of 5) (Monday) 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Bright and Cheerful (2 of 5)
          A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2206 - I Heart Summer 




CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for sharing this lovely sympathy card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been stifling Hot and Humid here in Florida and just when I decide I want to take a dip in the pool, the storm clouds roll in...but that's Summer in Florida! Your card is very pretty and the verse is lovely. Thanks for entering your lovely project in The Paper Funday Challenge. We enjoy seeing everyone's talent!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back wearing a different DT Hat to say Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. We enjoy seeing everyones' entries.
    Donna
    Admin for Jan's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet Sympathy card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria