Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Fathers Day Card Using Anna Griffin Perfect Patterns For Him Card Base

Hello Friends!   I hope you are doing well.  It is hot here and getting hotter.  Please take care of yourself and your family through these difficult times in the world.  

I created several cards for men, for a friend of mine a few weeks ago; to go with her new plant business.  I created several for Father's Day as well.  My father passed away years ago; and I don't send cards to anyone else for Father's Day.  I needed to use up my Anna Griffin products; as I have neglected them for years.  I have so many card kits, etc.  Enjoy your Fathers day with your family.  

Anna Griffin Father's Day Card




Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Card Base - Anna Griffin Perfect Patterns for Him 
Toppers - Anna Griffin Collage Card Toppers For Him
Sentiment inside - Anna Griffin Artfully Said Sentiments


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
Crafty Calendar Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
 Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG/option (1 of 3)  (Friday)
         DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (2 per day) (Thursday)
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Add A Sentiment (1 of 5) (Wednesday)
Cardz 4 Guys - Father's Day (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
The Outlawz Monday Greetings - ATG (2 of 3)  (Monday) 
          A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2206 - I Heart Summer 




CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


4 comments:

  1. A trophy for a trophy dad!! Great card for our "Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our challenge at Allsorts this week is to include a stamped image, so I am sorry your card is not eligible for entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Father's day card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Father's Day card! Your layers are all fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria