Friday, June 10, 2022

Birthday Card Using Anna Griffin Perfect Patterns For Him Card Base

Hello Friends!  I hope everyone is doing well.  It is really hot in southern CA.  I hope you are cooler wherever you live.  I can't believe we have such hot temperatures already.  I think it is going to be a hot hot summer.       

I created a lot of cards using Anna Griffin products this past several months.  I think I gave this one to my husband for his birthday last year; but can't remember.  LOL!   I have been trying to use up some of my older products; which I have a lot of.  LOL!  

I have told myself I can't create anything else until I have my craft room cleaned up; so I am procrastinating right now by posting a card instead of cleaning.  I cleaned for the past 2 days and I am tired.  It is a bigger job when a person creates without cleaning up as they go.  It is much more fun to create than to clean up after yourself when the creative mojo is at its highest.  LOL!        

Anna Griffin Birthday/Grateful Combination Card 


Close Up View



Inside of Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Card Base - Anna Griffin Perfect Patterns for Him 
Toppers - Anna Griffin Collage Card Toppers For Him
Sentiment inside - Anna Griffin Printed Card Sentiments (insert)
Inside Sticker Sentiment - Anna Griffin Artfully Said Sentiments



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
(Saturday
   Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
The Outlawz Festive Fridays - Birthday/ATG/options (3 of 3)
         DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (2 per day) (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10)  (Wednesday)
Through The Craft Room Door - ATG (2 of 4) (Tuesday)
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - ATG (3 of 5) (Monday) 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Bright and Cheerful (3 of 5)
          A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
         Cute As A Button Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (No limit)


Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2206 - I Heart Summer 




CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree with you, Gloria! I would much rather create and be messy than to clean. Love this sweet birthday card. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Gloria, This is pretty! I love the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant card, love the dog image. Thanks for joining TTCRD and 613 Avenue create challenges. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lavishly layered using coordinating papers and embellishments, Gloria. Thank you for sharing your pampered canine creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I look forward to seeing you again. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - so bright and cheerful.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cute as a Button Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful doggie card!

    Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria