Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Thinking of You Using Conie Fong Cory Mouse With Cosmos Flowers

Hello Friends!   How are you?  I hope everyone is doing well.  We actually had a little sprinkle of rain yesterday.  I love the rain; as it refreshes the air.  I didn't like it when I lived in Florida and it rained every day.  LOL! 

This image is so cute.  I love mice for cards.  I used to play with little mice that were under our house when I was 3 years old; which got me in trouble every time I got caught by my mother.  I used Conie Fong Cory Mouse With Cosmos Flowers for this card.  

 







Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame with image - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Wonky Stitched Rectangle

Image & sentiment on front - Conie Fong "Cory Mouse with Cosmos Flowers"
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Bluebird reverse side
Sentiment inside - CTMH Cherry Blossoms C1889 (You Make Me Smile)

Copic Markers
Mouse - C00, C0, C1
Flowers - B32, B24, G24, G46, Y11, Y17
Ground - E50



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

 613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (1 of 8)  (Sunday)
A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)   (Saturday)
   Catch A Bug - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
Polkadoodles - ATG (1 of 3)  
Cardz 4 Galz - Summer Fun (Flowers) (1 of 3) (Thursday)
    Cute Card Thursday - ATG (No limit)
 DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)
 (Wednesday)
 Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday
Ike's World Challenges - ATG/Option (4 of 5)
Always Fun Challenges - Layers (1 of 3) (Monday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG/Summer (No limit) 
Dream Valley Challenges - Die Cuts/Punches (1 of 3)
The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Blog - Critters (4 of 5) (Other Date)
   A Bit More Time To Craft - ATG  (No limit)  
   A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
CCC Digi Creations - ATG (1 of 5)
 Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafty Animals Challenge Blog - Critters (No limit)
Daisy Chain Challenge Blog - Cute Animals (No limit)
 
  




Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order



CTMH Artwork





Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more


Message me on Messenger if you have questions.



Here are some of the bundles; but click above for more options.
There are written instructions for each of the bundles.














3 stamp sets - $26.95 or sold individually as well.







See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

15 comments:

  1. We are neighbors in the gallery at Crafting Happiness and So I wanted drop by and say Hi Neighbor. Cosmos are my favorite flower, especially the white ones. Yours with the mouse is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back to say
    Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Gloria! Those flowers are beautiful! Thanks for a wonderful submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    The Color of Cards, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love your bright blue flowers and the little mouse is so cute. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card love the cute image and beautifully coloured flowers.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and hope you will join us again
    Carol DT x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very sweet and beautifully coloured...
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card with that sweet mouse. You coloring is fab! Love the bright blue of the flowers.
    Thanks for joining the AG challenge at Catch The Bug.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those colors are colored beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute image, your colouring of the petals is amazing!

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Cardz 4 Galz' this fortnight
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable Gloria! I LOVE how you colored those flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, and good luck! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love the image!

    Thanks for joining in at IkesWorldchallenges
    DT Val x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just love this CAS project in the vibrant blue!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this very cute image.
    Thanks for joining in at IkesWorld challenges.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria