Saturday, June 5, 2021

Birthday Card Using CTMH Winged Masterpiece March Stamp of the Month

Hello Friends!  How are you doing?  It has been crazy weather here in Southern CA.  We are having a heat wave right now.  My  husband took me on a road trip yesterday for one day.  It was cooler at Solvang.  It was a very nice day.   My first time to eat out in a restaurant since COVID started in Feb.  I was scared to do it; but my husband thought it was a good idea to try it.  We walked around this little Danish town and visited places we had gone with my son, Aaron and his family.  It was wonderful to get out again.  

I am in love with Distress Oxide Inks.  They are so fun and easy to work with.  I love that they are always different, even if you use the same colors.  This butterfly is from March Stamp of the Month; but I was not able to post all of my creations in March.  LOL!   

I created this one for my granddaughter Gabrielle.  I love how the colors mix so well together.  I love pastels and these were perfect for this creation.


CTMH March Stamp of The Month (retired)

Using Distress Oxide Inks and CTMH Watercolor cardstock


Inside Card




Image and sentiment outside - CTMH Winged Masterpiece March Stamp of the Month - S2103
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy & CTMH watercolor paper
Distress Oxide Inks - Tim Holtz - Kitsch Flamingo, Speckled Egg, Iced Spruce, Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass 
Sentiment inside - CTMH Anything Is Possible RYW037





I am entering this card in the following challenges:

  (Sunday
A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)   (Saturday)
Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog - Things That Fly (2 of 3) (Friday)
Polkadoodles - ATG (3 of 3) 
    Cute Card Thursday - ATG (No limit)   (Thursday)
 DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)
Word Art Wednesday - ATG (4 of 5)   (Wednesday)
 Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (3 of 3) (Tuesday
Ike's World Challenges - ATG/Option (3 of 5)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Inspired by an Artist (Inspired by Allisa, a CTMH consultant) (3 of 5)
The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge - Happy Birthday (2 of 3)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Blog - Critters (3 of 5) (Other Date)
   A Bit More Time To Craft - ATG  (No limit)  
   A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
 Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
 
  


Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order



CTMH Artwork





Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more


Message me on Messenger if you have questions.


Here are some of the bundles; but click above for more options.
There are written instructions for each of the bundles.














3 stamp sets - $26.95 or sold individually as well.







See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the pretty background and the butterfly is beautiful..

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterfly image and so elegant ... Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles challenge Nelly DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card with that fabulous background and then the black image. Really well done. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and hope to see you again real soon!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice. It goes perfectly with our theme “Things That Fly” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this looks fantastic. Nice work.
    Thank you for entering your lovely project into Classic Design Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria