Friday, June 25, 2021

Birthday Card Using CTMH Stars & Sparklers Cardmaking Workshop Kit

Hello Friends!  I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying life.  It is still too hot here for me; but it did cool down a little for a couple days.  I prefer cooler, not cold temperatures.

This is my 3rd card that I have created with the CTMH Stars & Sparklers Cardmaking Workshop Kit.  I had to use a different set of balloons with thin cuts; because my stamp and thin cuts for this cardmaking workshop are on backorder.  I really love this paper and the stamp set that comes with this kit has two fabulous sentiments.  I can't wait to use them on future creations.

 

CTMH Stars & Sparklers Cardmaking Workshop Kit G1232

Stamp & Thin Cut was backordered on my kit; so I used CTMH Party Balloons Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4067 (retired)



Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Balloons - CTMH Party Balloons Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4067 (retired)
Frames on front - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles
Frame inside - Gina Marie Designs Loopy Rectangles

Paper - CTMH Stars & Sparklers Cardmaking Workshop Kit G1232; can also be purchased by itself - X7269B or with stickers - X7269S
Cardstock - CTMH Scarlet, White Daisy, Carolina
Happy Birthday - CTMH Short & Sweet A1189 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Scarlet
Star Sequins - CTMH Stars & Sparklers Sequins X7269E
Red Sequins - CTMH Prickly Pear Sequins Z3324 (retired)




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

   Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (1 of 3)  (Sunday)
Crafty Calendar - ATG (3 of 3)  (Saturday)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG w/option (1 of 3) (Friday)
Polkadoodles - ATG (1 of 3)  
    Cute Card Thursday - ATG (No limit)  (Thursday)
 DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)
Word Art Wednesday - ATG (2 of 5)   (Wednesday)
Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday
Digi Choosday - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday
 Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - No Rulz 4 (5 of 5)
(Monday)
  A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge Blog - ATG (No limit)  (Other Date)
   A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
 Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)




Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order



CTMH Artwork




Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more


Message me on Messenger if you have questions.



Here are some of the bundles; but click above for more options.
There are written instructions for each of the bundles.















3 stamp sets - $26.95 or sold individually as well.







See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

4 comments:

  1. Back again, and again, great work, looks fabulous.
    Thank you for entering your lovely project in Class Design Challenge. Best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very patriotic creation Gloria! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Gloria thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very colourful. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles Craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria