Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Sympathy Card Using CTMH Sweet Hummingbird Stamp & Thin Cuts with Blue Skies Paper Special

Hello Friends!  It seems the weather has turned upside down again, across the U.S.  I hope you are doing well and finding time to craft.  I ventured out today to drop some cards off at the post office and to drive my car for a few minutes again.  I called a local Bundt cake store and was able to pick up a mini Bundt cake at curbside.  I have been craving cake for a while now.  LOL!


I found out last night that a friend of mine lost her mother a few days ago.  I created another Sympathy card using CTMH Sweet Hummingbird Stamp & Thin Cuts - Z3725.  It seems the perfect image for any occasion.  I wanted to use more of our CTMH Blue Skies paper pack - CC5026 with the shiny patterned cardstock to match.  I love it when they create things that match like this.  It makes it easier to create.  

(It has a pattern and shiny on one side and regular cardstock on the other side) 
Available till May 31, 2020 or while supplies last.



Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Scalloped Circle - CTMH Scalloped Circle - Z3639
Border Punch - Martha Stewart Vintage Doily
Square inside with sentiment - Gina Marie Design Stitched Squares
Frame Inside card (outside of sentiment) - Gina Marie Designs Lacy Lattice

Patterned Cardstock that goes with Blue Skies Paper Pack - CTMH Blue Skies Coordinating Cardstock - CC5212
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Green Apple
With Sympathy outside and inside sentiment- CTMH With Heartfelt Sympathy D1919
Ink - CTMH Green Apple and Memento Tuxedo Black for stamped images 

Copic Markers 
Hummingbird - YG11, YG13, YG17, YG25
Flowers & Leaves - YG11, YG13, YG17



I am entering this card in the following challenges:



Little Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (2 of 3)  (Sunday)
Crafty Friends Challenge - Flowers (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Di's Digi Challenges - Flowers (2 of 3)
The Outlawz - Festive Fridays - Sympathy (No limit)  (Friday)
    DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)   (Thursday)
Simon Says Challenge Blog - Animal Fun (4 of 5)  (Wednesday)
Arty Divas Challenge - ATG  (1 of 5) (Tuesday)
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Use Dies (No limit) 
Incy Wincy Designs - ATG (1 of 5)  (Monday)
Make My Monday - Tone On Tone (1 of 3)
Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog - Patterns (No limit)
2 Crafter Critter Crazies - ATG (4 of 5) (Other Date)
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafty Animals - ATG (No limit)
Createful Heart Design - ATG - (3 of 3)
Happy Little Stampers - ATG w/dies (No limit)
Love To Scrap - ATG (3 of 5)
Not Just Cards Challenge - Anything Goes (5 of 5)
  



CTMH May Stamp Of The Month
S2005 Time To Celebrate
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone


CTMH Artwork for May SOTM







Choose one or both of our Craft With Heart Programs
We have one for Scrapbooking and one for Cardmaking
Delivered to your home.



Craft With Heart Scrapbooking program sample



Craft With Heart Cardmaking Sample






See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!



17 comments:

  1. Ooh Like this green monochrome one! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sympathy card is so stunning. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello... your floral sympathy card is lovely and it fits perfectly with the flowers challenge at Crafty Friends. Beautiful verse too. Hope you will join again very soon.
    Diane Louise (Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria, this is such a truly beautiful sympathy card. The lovely greens are so peaceful, and I love the inside sentiment too. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Lori (DT for Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! My favorite color is green! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a wonderful Sympathy card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Gloria, Your card is gorgeous. My favorite cards are flowers and birds. Love it so much. Hope you are doing good.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning card, loving how you combined the tone on tone. Thank you for joining our challenge at Make My Monday. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing at Make My Monday Challenge blog.
    Crafty Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous monochromatic card. Love that hummingbird and the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a stunning sympathy card. I really like the verse you used on the inside too. Thank you for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a sucker for green! I think this is a great card! Love all that green goodness! Thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us for the Digi Choosday Challenge at Polkadoodles!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gloria, CONGRATULATIONS on being our May winner at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies! Please remember to send us an email to claim your prize. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and such perfect words inside too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria