Wednesday, May 27, 2020

All Occasion card Using CTMH Sweet Hummingbird Stamp & Thin Cuts

Hello Friends! I hope everyone is enjoying their lives and finding time to craft.  Crafting is my sanity.  I don't know what I would do without it.  I wish at times that I could spend all my time crafting; but I know that is not realistic.  I love crafting.  It makes me happy.  

I am obsessed with this CTMH Sweet Hummingbird Stamp & Thin Cuts.  I don't know why; but I had to create more of them.  I tried to create a similar card like the one on page 24 of our current Idea book.  Mine doesn't look like that one; but I like how it turned out.  And then I decided to create a second one; because I had another strip of the stripe left from cutting too big of a piece for the first card.  I had a lot of fun making two and trying to be creative.  



Inside Card 

Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Hummingbird, FlowersCTMH Sweet Hummingbird Stamp & Thin Cuts
Frame with sentiment inside - Spellbinders A2 Distressed Edges


Hummingbird, Sentiment outside, flowersCTMH Sweet Hummingbird Stamp & Thin Cuts (Stamp alone - C1844)
Paper - CTMH Mix In X9015
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Peach
Inks - CTMH Black, Glacier and Memento
Stamp sets outside:
Dots - CTMH Line It Up D1709 (Part of Cricut Flower Market bundle)
Stitching outside - CTMH Charming Borders C1792 (retired) I didn't see the little dot stamp that comes with this set, till CTMH told me about it.)  LOL!
Background splotch of ink - CTMH Strokes of an Artist D1887
Sentiment inside - CTMH Dream B1439 (retired)
Sequins - CTMH Loose Sequins Crafty Z4059
Sparkle on bird and flowers - CTMH Diamond Stickles

Copic Markers 
Hummingbird - BG18, BG49, Bg23, Bg10, BG11, R000, R11, R12, Y15
Flowers and leaves - Y11, Y15, Y17, YG25, YG17



I am entering this card in the following challenges:


 (Sunday
Crafty Friends Challenge - Add Embellishments (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Di's Digi Challenges - Include a Sentiment (2 of 3)
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Friday)
Crafty Catz - ATG w/option (1 of 3)
Polkadoodles - ATG (2 of 2)
As You Like It Challenge - Fav Embellishment/Why - Sequins - They are so versatile and add color and sparkle to a card (1 of 3) (Thursday)
    DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)   
Crafty Creations - ATG (2 of 3)  (Wednesday)
Crafty Gals Corner - For The Ladies (2 of 3)
Simon Says Challenge - ATG (1 of 5)
Arty Divas Challenge - ATG  (3 of 5) (Tuesday)
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Use Dies (No limit) 
A Place To Start - Create Your Own Background (1 of 8) (Monday)
Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Somewhere Over The Rainbow (1 of 3) 
Incy Wincy Designs - ATG (3 of 5)  
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Happy Little Stampers - ATG w/dies (No limit)
Love To Scrap - ATG (5 of 5)

  



CTMH May Stamp Of The Month
S2005 Time To Celebrate
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone


CTMH Artwork for May SOTM







Choose one or both of our Craft With Heart Programs
We have one for Scrapbooking and one for Cardmaking
Delivered to your home.



Craft With Heart Scrapbooking program sample



Craft With Heart Cardmaking Sample






See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!



15 comments:

  1. Love the color combination you used in your card. I always rave when I see a hummingbird fluttering by. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love every inch of this card. Motif, pattern paper, colours, technique. Well done! Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. Best of luck with your enty. Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gloria, I Love your card. It's Gorgeous. My favorite stamps are flowers and birds. Wonderful job on coloring. I love the sentiment to. Hope you are doing well. Happy day to you crafty friend.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured image love the B.papers.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty creation hun, love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'A Place To Start' this month
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I am loving that hummingbird too. I love how you were able to choose soft colors for the hummingbird. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty creation! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so very pretty and beautifully designed. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)
    My Little Patch of Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I like the design, the bird and the colours. Thanks for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card, lovely colours and a fabulous bird.

    Thanks for joining the challenge at As You Like It
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry.
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWZERS! Your card is stunning; every bit of it!

    Thanks for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card. Just put a big smile on my face. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and stay safe and well. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, you were chosen as a Rising Star for the week May 25-31, 2020 at A Place To Start! Thanks for supporting our challenge! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge.

    THE RESIDENT DESIGN TEAM

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card! Your coloring is fantastic!

    Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria