Friday, May 15, 2020

All Occasion Card Using CTMH Sweet Hummingbird Stamp set

Hello Friends!  How are you?  I finally went outside for a short walk around my neighborhood yesterday.  It was nice to get out in the sun for a little while.  We are still on "Stay At Home" orders here in Southern CA.  It is hard; but I know it is necessary for all of us to stay safe.  

I had to drive my car today; since it had been 10 days since I drove it anywhere.  Cars don't like to start if they are not driven regularly.  I think my car was very happy to take a short trip up the freeway, just to get out of the garage.  LOL!  It was interesting to see so many people out and about; especially since we are still on "Stay At Home" orders.  We also are supposed to wear a mask if leaving our home for anything.  I even wear one to get the mail or to take out the trash.

I have been creating cards using our new CTMH Sweet Hummingbird Stamp & Thin Cuts.  It is my favorite set in the new May/June Idea book.  I love bright bold colors and I love this Spellbinders Diamond die that I found in my stash, I had completely forgotten.   I am sending this one to my sister, Alice and her husband Kenny.  

I posted the first one of this series a few days ago.  It was a sympathy card made in black and white for my friend, Katie; whose Father-in-law passed away.  I loved making that one; but I really do like coloring them too.  Here is the 2nd one I have made in this series of Hummingbirds.  



Inside Card

Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame on Front - Spellbinder's Diamond Effect - S5-192
Frame with sentiment inside - Gina Marie Designs Lotus
Frame outside of sentiment inside - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangle

Image of Hummingbird, flower and sentiment - CTMH Sweet Hummingbird Stamp & Thin Cuts
Paper Inside - CTMH Celebrate It X7252S
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lemonade, Pixie
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sentiments & Stitches C1835
Ink - CTMH Cotton Candy (retired), CTMH Black
Sequins - CTMH Loose Sequins Crafty Z4059 

Copic Markers
Hummingbird - RV000, RV00, RV34, Y00, Y000, Y11, Y13
Flower - RV000, RV00, RV34, G40, G43



I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (6 of 8)  (Sunday)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts - ATG (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (1 of 3)  (Friday)
  QKR Stampede - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
 Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (3 of 3) 
  DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)   (Thursday)
Simon Says Challenge Blog - Animal Fun (1 of 5)  (Wednesday)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (1 of 5 - 2nd wk) 
Arty Divas Challenge - ATG  (2 of 5) (Tuesday)
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Use Dies (No limit)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG/Nature (No limit) (Monday)
Get Creative Challenges - Make It Sparkly (Sequins) (3 of 3)
Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything Goes (3 of 5)
The Outlawz - Monday Color Challenge (used 3 yellows) (1 of 3)
2 Crafter Critter Crazies - ATG (2 of 5) (Other Date)
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafty Animals - ATG (No limit)
Happy Little Stampers - ATG w/dies (No limit)
Morgan's ArtWorld (1 of 3)
Not Just Cards Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3)   



CTMH May Stamp Of The Month
S2005 Time To Celebrate
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone


CTMH Artwork for May SOTM







Choose one or both of our Craft With Heart Programs
We have one for Scrapbooking and one for Cardmaking
Delivered to your home.



Craft With Heart Scrapbooking program sample



Craft With Heart Cardmaking Sample






See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!




18 comments:

  1. A super Hummingbird card, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our Anything Goes theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so gorgeous, so glad you joined us at CraftyCatz this week.
    Stay safe and take care.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an up lifting card! Thank you for sharing your CAS creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge! HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful and beautiful card, also a fabulous insert, They will love this card I'm sure. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to see you again in our next challenge.

    Faith QKR Stampede DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very eye-catching and pretty ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hummingbird project, it is beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and I was lucky to see hummingbirds when I visited California years ago, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Gloria! That hummingbird is just fabulous and I love the diamond die cut background. Thanks for playing with us over at The Outlawz Colour Challenge!
    Jacqui
    DT for The Outlawz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Gloria! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are still on stay at home orders too but like you say there are plenty of people about! This is a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for play with us at Gem of a craft challenge, Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Back again, and again, just gorgeous. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beauitiful card and I love the hummingbird..Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards full of beauty and joy. I love the coloring on the hummingbird, perfect. Gorgeous inside too. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous hummingbird card Gloria. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges this month. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Danka DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! You were chosen as a Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create for the week: May 10, 2020 - May 16, 2020. Please stop by to grab your badge. The Resident Designers

    I apologize for the tardiness of this notification. Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria