Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Thanks So Much Card Using CTMH Cut Above Card Kit

Hello friends! I hope everyone is doing well.  It is supposed to rain again here in Southern CA.  I have never seen this much rain; since I left Florida over 20 years ago.  Lol!  

It is with a very sad heart that I have to announce CTMH is closing their doors after 40 yrs.  My CTMH website as well as all other Consultants websites will be shut down April 30, 2024 at 11:59 MDT.  Their products are by far the best on the market and I will be lost without all the wonderful interactions, encouragement, ideas, etc. This month is the CTMH Cardstock carnival; so all cardstock is on sale from 15% - 30 %).  CTMH cardstock is double sided (darker color one side, lighter color on reverse side; and it cuts easily in all cutting machines, including the Cricut. It is also heavier than other cardstocks I have used.  See the side bar for more information about the sale.

I bought this CTMH Cut Above Card Kit so I could create one card for my sister of each of the 12 different layouts and keep one for me.  The other set I bought is already sold out; but this one is on the clearance sale; even lower than I paid for mine.  I added the bling and the flower; but everything else comes with the kit, except the black ink and acrylix stamp block.  The inside sentiment and heart are from different stamp sets; so see below.

CTMH Thanks So Much Card 

CTMH Jan - April Cut Above Card Kit CHC4232
(Click link above for CTMH Clearance)
See photo below this card for the cards in kit. (2 of 12 different patterns, makes 24 cards total)



Inside Card








Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Die Cuts on front (except Flower) - CTMH Jan - April Cut Above Card Kit CHC4232 (Card #2) (On clearance)
Flower on front - CTMH February Stamp of the Month "Say It With Flowers" comes with (Z7116) or without thin cuts - S2402. (Retired)
Frame inside - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles

Paper, Die cuts, Sentiment outside, card base -  CTMH Cut Above Card Kit (Jan - April) CHC4232 (On clearance)
Cardstock - CTMH Tangerine inside (Retired)
Heart inside - CTMH Your Smile D1290 (Operation Smile)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Friendship Is A Blessing CC42115 (retired)
Bling - CTMH Blue Dots Z4629

Copic Markers
Flower - YR01, YR12
Leaf - YG02, YG13




I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
   Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
 Colorful Options Challenge - Green or Rainbow (1 of 3)
            Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (4 of 5) (Friday)
DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day) (Thursday)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG/option (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
                   Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (1 of 8)  (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (7 of 8) (Other Date)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)



Available with or without Thin Cuts.  See both photos below.

March SOTM without Thin Cuts S2403




Currently Out of Stock; but will be restocked March 2024





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


6 comments:

  1. A brilliant card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so bright and cheerful! What a lovely card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Colorful Options Challenge!

    Sara Lihz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you all the best with the closure of CTMH. Very cute card! So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! The papers are nice. Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria