Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Thinking of You Card Using Close To My Heart Strawberry Mouse Cardmaking Workshop with Dream Maker Special

Hello Friends!  I hope you are having great weather and enjoying life.  It was hot here and now it has cooled off again for a few days in Southern CA.  I don't remember our weather changing so dramatically like it does right now.  One day it's in the 80's and the next it is high of 60's.  What is up with that?  LOL!

I had some time to craft and actually created 3 cards with the same dies but different colors and different animals.  I love this peekaboo style card and haven't used it for a while.  I was trying to use up the 1/4 inch strips I had cut for a slimline using the fabulous Close To My Heart Dream Maker Special paper.  This special is fabulous!  It will last through June 30 or while supplies last.  I bought the product bundle and have had so much fun playing with it.  It includes 4 different stencils on a 12 x 12 base; double stamp set plus so much more.



CTMH Strawberry Mice Cardmaking Workshop CC32333 (retired)



Close Up View




Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Scalloped Peekaboo die - Gina Marie Designs Peekaboo Circle
Circle die behind with paper - CTMH Circle Dies
Frames - Gina Marie Designs Big & Little Chains Rectangles
Strips for paper cutting - Scrapbook.com Slimline strip dies

Paper inside circle - CTMH Dream Maker Special (Ends June 30)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Honey Butter and Lagoon
Mice and Sentiment, plus flower inside - CTMH Strawberry Mice Cardmaking Workshop - CC32333 (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sentiments & Stitches C1835 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Lagoon and Raspberry
Dots - CTMH Dots Teal Z4630 

Copic Markers
Mice - C00, C0
Flower - YR21, YR24


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Around The World or AG (1 of 3)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG w/option (3 of 3)  (Saturday)
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Summertime (1 of 3)
Inspirational Challenges - Seasonal (Spring and Summer/Flowers) (No limit)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)
 The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge Blog - See list (Animals) (3 of 3) (Friday)
   The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG & option (3 of 5)   Thursday
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Paper Minutes Challenge - Animal Loving (No limit)
Unicorn Challenge - Fantasy (I think mice carrying flowers is fantasy) (No limit)
A Place To Start Challenge Blog - ATG (2 of 3) (Monday)
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog  - See options/Summer w/sentiment (2 of 5)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)

                 

Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2306 – Botanical Shadows


CTMH Artwork

See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. A sweet card and using all those dies perfect at Allsorts. You also list Stamping Sensations and linked up at We Love Stamping although not on your list above, but you only mention dies, no stamps, both are stamping challenges so unsure if eligible.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Gloria, one of my DT's just told me CTM is a stamp company so ignore my comment. Do add a link to us above though so you are eligible for the prize draws.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card the paper is gorgeous thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stripy paper and cute mice thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, love the colors the images and thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so cute!! I love the stripes and those little mice make me smile. Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute pair of mice, set atop the pretty circle and stripes. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty rainbow card, Gloria. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's always a treat to have you join us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ this month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next twisted Challenge.

    Happy crafting,

    Angela

    The Outlawz Challenges

    Twisted Thursdays DT



    https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria