Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Friend Card Using Close To My Heart A Friend Like You Stamp & Thin Cuts plus Dream Maker Paper

Hello friends!  How is everyone?  I hope you are doing well.  It is warming up again in Southern CA. I prefer the cooler weather.  LOL! 

Here is the 3rd card I created using the fabulous CTMH Dream Maker Special (Paper) along with the adorable CTMH A Friend Like You Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4707.  I love the Dream Maker Products bundle.  I have been playing with all the products and having so much fun.  I decided together this sweet dog and cat set is fabulous!  

CTMH A Friend Like You Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4707





Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Scalloped Peekaboo die - Gina Marie Designs Peekaboo Circle
Circle die behind with paper - CTMH Circle Dies
Frames - Gina Marie Designs Big & Little Chains Rectangles
Strips for paper cutting - Scrapbook.com Slimline strip dies
Dog, Flowers, Sentiment on front - CTMH A Friend Like You Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4707 


Paper inside circle - CTMH Dream Maker Special (Ends June 30)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Melon, Lagoon
Dog, Flowers, Sentiment on front - CTMH A Friend Like You Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4707 (D2159 stamp only)
Sentiment inside - CTMH In Full Bloom Cardmaking Workshop G1252 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Black, Lagoon
Dots - CTMH Dots Melon Z4635 (retired)

Copic Markers
Dog - E50, E51, E53, R30
Dress & headband - R01, R21
Flower on headband - R11, R12, R21
Leaves - YG11, YG13
Big Flower - R01, R21





I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (7 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Birthday or ATG (3 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG (3 of 3) (Friday)
 Craft Rocket Challenges - Use Dies (No limit)  Thursday
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (5 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
Hand Stamped Sentiments Paper Crafting Challenges - Sketch (turned around) (1 of 3)
Paper Minutes Challenge - Round (No limit) 
A Place To Start Challenge Blog - ATG (6 of 8) (Monday)
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog  - See options/Summer w/sentiment (3 of 5)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)

Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2306 – Botanical Shadows


CTMH Artwork


See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and colourful card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! Such lovely summery colors. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super cute, I love the colour combo you've chosen and you've made an awesome job with the colouring of the stamp. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, such an adorable image. Thank you for sharing another card in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, Gloria, such a darling image, and great colors! Your layers are so lively, and I love those pierced borders! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Gloria! I love the colors and the way that you incorporated the sketch into the card. Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was für ein niedliches Bärchen!
    Danke, dass du uns deine Karte bei Paperminutes zeigst.

    Liebe Grüße -
    Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and bright! Nice papers and an adorable image! Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Owner
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable image, Gloria. A very sweet card. Thank you for joining us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Cute little image too. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another cute card. Love the bright paper. Apologies for being late commenting and thanks for joining in the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT member.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria