Friday, June 2, 2023

Birthday Card Using Conie Fong Molly Fairy

Hello friends! Are you having fun yet?  It is a cloudy day; but it is supposed to heat up again today.  It has been in the 60's and perfect weather for the past week.  

We are celebrating Fairies at Conie Fong today; so here is my creation.  I used Conie Fong "Molly Fairy" and she is so much fun to color.  I created a mini slimline. They are my favorite size of card right now.  


Conie Fong "Molly Fairy"




Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame on front - Trinity Stamps Mini Slimline Card & Envelope Set
Frame Inside - Pink Fresh Mini Slimline Essential Bundle

Image on front - Conie Fong "Molly Fairy"
Sentiment on front - Conie Fong "Dandelion Wishes" (Wishing You A Magical Birthday)
Paper - CTMH Mix In - (May-June) X9040
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse side of Nectarine
Sentiment inside - CTMH Perfectly Imperfect CC92233
Ink - CTMH Black

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - E50, E51, E53
Wings - YR0000, YR000, YR00,
Dress, Socks, Hearts, Flowers, Headband, Bows - YR61, YR65
Leaves - YR000, YR61


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (8 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Saturday)
As You Like It Challenge - Pastels or Brights and Why (That is hard because I love both; bit I probably use bright colors a lot or bright pastels.  LOL!)  (1 of 3) 
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
Paper Dragon Fly Creative Challenges - ATG w/option (1 of 3)
           Cards 4 Galz Challenge - Slimline Birthday (1 of 3) (Thursday)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
                 

Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2306 – Botanical Shadows


CTMH Artwork

See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

12 comments:

  1. This is really great!! I love the simple design
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART JUNE 2023 monthly linky challenge and/or the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #324 “Anything goes challenge”.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, Gloria. You are so super creative and I'm always delighted to have you play along with us at both The Four Seasons Challenge as well as at Word Art Wednesday. I'm grateful for the art you share and I wish you a blessed and creative week.
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and magical all at the same time, She is delightful. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and love the colors you used. Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles Polkadoodles challenge this week! Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe how sweet and LOVE your choice of color/design! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an adorable slimline card that you've created for our challenge here at C4Galz, love the coloring job! thank you for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really sweet card! Love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at the Ayli challenge. Hugs, Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. This little fairy is totally adorable, Gloria! Your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges this month! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation! I love sweet image and orange colour!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge June "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, Gloria - love your colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria