Monday, May 15, 2023

Just For You CTMH Butterfly Slimline Embossing Folder With Stencils - Card

Hello friends!  How are you?  I hope you are finding time to do something that you enjoy!  It has already gotten hot here in Southern CA; although it is cooler in the morning. Summer feels like it is here now.  

I almost didn't buy this CTMH Butterfly Slimline Embossing Folder and Stencils, Z4698; but I am so glad that I did.  I wanted to make my first card as a slimline; but I have seen other regular sized cards using it as well.  I plan to try that when I get time.  It looks like the butterflies are cut out; but they are embossing and colored with Copic markers and Distress Oxide inks.  It is still in stock and so much fun to work with.  I will add a photo of it below my supply list; but you can click on the name above to see it on my CTMH website.  

CTMH Butterfly Slimline Embossing Folder & Stencils - Z4698




 Close Up View





Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies/Embossing Folders/Stencils
Frame Inside - CTMH Slimline Stitched Card Front & Background Swirls Z4651

Paper - CTMH Watercolor Paper for front and piece behind embossed area - Z3146 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy for card base
Sentiment outside - CTMH Say It All C1632 (retired)
Sentiment Inside - CTMH Slimline Sentiments CC9214 (retired)
Inks used - CTMH Melon Z6535 and CTMH Black Z2805
Distress Oxide Inks for Stencil used with butterflies and background watercolor paper - CTMH (Ranger) Kitsch Flamingo Z4599, CTMH Mustard Seed Z3830, CTMH Salvaged Patina Z4598 and CTMH Spiced Marmalade Z3829

Copic Markers
Solid background color for butterflies - R00, Y11, B000, RV00 (I forgot to write them down; but I think this is the colors)


It includes 2 stencils as shown below.  One matching the embossing folder for the full butterfly and one with butterfly parts that you can color/or use inks, etc.





I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG w/option (1 of 3)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)   
           Daisy Chain Challenge Blog - For The Girls (No limit)   (Friday)     
                           Creative Inspiration Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) Thursday
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/option (4 of 8) (Monday)
Inspiration Station Challenge -Photo Inspiration (Bright colors/celebration of life/Butterflies are transformation) (4 of 8)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)

Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2305 – Little Stinkers



CTMH Artwork


See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

6 comments:

  1. Good decision to purchase the set Gloria! Beautiful, cheerful colors and a lovely SL design. Thanks for entering the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, so bright and cheerful. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty pastel butterflies. Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful slimline card, everything you bought comes together to created a fun and cohesive card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month. Smiles, Kathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at 613 The Avenue Create, we are so happy you came to play on our street!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria