Sunday, May 21, 2023

All Occasion Card Using CTMH Butterfly Slimline Embossing Folder With Stencils

Hello friends!   How are you?  I have been having problems with my left knee, and have had a challenge trying to walk. The MRI machine broke last Sunday on Mother's Day, once they tried to roll me into it.  LOL!  They spent an hour with me lying there trying to get it to work.  I went back today and the MRI was completed.  I just have to wait for the results.  

This is the 2nd card I created during the night when I couldn't sleep.  I start them during the night and finish them later, in the daytime.  LOL!  I had never thought about using an Embossing Folder for a regular card; but I saw other people doing it; so I tried it with this gorgeous CTMH Butterfly Slimline Embossing Folder and Stencils Z4698.  I thought it turned out pretty good.


Used to create a regular A2 Card



Close Up View





Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies/Embossing Folder/Stencils
Frame inside - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangles

Paper - CTMH Chelsea Gardens X7230B (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse side of Capri (front)
Distress Oxide Inks - CTMH Speckled Egg Z8014, Peeled Paint (retired), Pumice Stone (retired), Mermaid Lagoon Z4521, Mowed Lawn Z3832
*I mixed Mermaid Lagoon with Speckled egg to get the blue background (2  butterflies) using 1st stencil; and then used Mermaid Lagoon on top with the 2nd stencil. 
*I mixed Peeled Paint and Mowed Lawn for the large green butterfly; and used Mowed Lawn on top with 2nd stencil.  I used Peeled Paint for the smaller butterflies, just making some lighter and some darker.
*I used Speckled Egg for background (with first stencil) of 3rd large butterfly with Pumice Stone and then the 2nd stencil for over the top.  
Sentiment inside - CTMH Smile Big D2063 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Capri
Pearls - CTMH Bitty Opaque's Z1707 (retired)
Butterfly Sequins inside - CTMH You Are Enough Butterfly Sequins CC52112 (retired)
Shimmer Trim  - CTMH Julep Shimmer Trim (retired)




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
Stamping Sensations Challenge - ATG w/Option (2 of 3)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG w/option (2 of 3)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)   
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Friday)
Cut It Up Challenge Blog - Send Me Flowers with die cut (2 of 3)
           Daisy Chain Challenge Blog - For The Girls (No limit)  
My Time To Craft Challenge - Dry embossing (I used an embossing folder and added Distress Oxide Ink.) (2 of 3)
                           Creative Inspiration Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) Thursday
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (4 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/option (6 of 8) (Monday)
Inspiration Station Challenge -Photo Inspiration (Bright colors/celebration of life, butterflies mean transformation.) (6 of 8)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)



Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2305 – Little Stinkers



CTMH Artwork


See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


11 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see you at our 14th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful butterfly card with a great choice of colors!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and helping us celebrate Allsorts' 14th birthday! Sorry to hear about the knee pain, hope it feels better soon!!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love the contrast between that white background and those wonderful butterflies. And that sentiment on the inside is great. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to read about your knee I hope it is better for you soon. Although we have an Anything goes option at Stamping Sensations it is Anything stamped which needs to be the focal point on the front of the card. So I am sorry this pretty card is ineligible. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all goes well with your MRI results. I was having problems with my knee, but come to find out, I had cracked my kneecap after a fall. Your card is so sweet and perfect for Spring. Thanks for inspiring us at the Inspiration Station Challenge. We enjoy seeing everyone's creativity.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, Gloria! I love my embossing folders but forget to pull them out. Last weekend, I tried just sitting and embossing various card stock pieces and now I just grab what I want from the stash. While I'm here, let me say that I'm really delighted to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" with an Option of "Summer" challenge at Crafty Catz this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful butterflies. Stunning card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see your lovely art back here again soon. Judy DT
    https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gloria: the raised embossed butterflies are superb!! Your card is lovely! Thanks for entering MTTC's embossed theme! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so adorable. Thanks for sharing your card at DigiChoosday! Christin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful butterflies. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cards. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria