Saturday, December 31, 2022

Top 10 Favorite Cards I Posted in 2022 (Part 2)

Hello friends!  I hope you had a fabulous Christmas.  Happy New Year will be here soon.  We have had rain for several days now and it is supposed to rain another week.

I am sharing my top 20 posts for 2022, 10 Top Favorite Cards Part 1 and Part 2.  It is always fun to look back at what we did during the previous year before going on to the next year.  Enjoy!

 

Conie Fong Gnome With Heart Bundle

























I missed one of my favorites; so I am adding it as number 11.  LOL!







Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria