Sunday, November 6, 2022

Christmas Card Using Conie Fong Molly's Christmas Stocking with Close To My Heart Products

Hello friends!   How are you?  I haven't felt good; but I think it may be due to the weather changing so much, cold than hot, then cold again.  It has been crazy here in Southern CA.  Or, it could be from eating.  LOL!  We are supposed to get rain the next 2 days; but it doesn't look like it now.  The sun is shining brightly.  

I created this Christmas card using Conie Fong "Molly's Christmas Stocking without wings".  There is also one with wings; which I am still working on.  There is an image of the Christmas Stocking hanging on branches with pine cones; which is gorgeous alone for Christmas.  I will be posting that one at a later date.  

This lavender and green are very hard to photograph.  The colors are gorgeous in person.  I don't know why certain colors just don't take very well.







Close Up View


Inside of Card





Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frames on front (2 piece) - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Tri Frame Dies
Frame inside - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Fancy Scalloped Edges

Sentiment (Digital) outside - Conie Fong Snowflake Wishes
Paper - CTMH Mix In X9017 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Wisteria
Sentiment inside - CTMH Reindeer Crossings S1912 (retired)
Gift inside - CTMH A Dash of Joy CC9191 (retired)
Stickles - Stardust Stickles
Ink inside - CTMH Julep (retired)
Dots - CTMH Holly Jolly Dots Z3549 (retired)

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E11, R30, RV00
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Dress - BV00, BV01, BV02, YG41
Jingle Bell - YG41
Leggings, hat, socks - BV00, BV02, YG41
Ribbons - BV00, BV02
Fur - B0000 (plus Stickles Stardust)
Christmas stocking - YG41, BV02, BV00, B0000
Bear in stocking - E50, E53, RV00
Gift in stocking - YG41, BV00, BV02
Gift inside card - YG41, BV00



I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
Dare2BArtzy Challenge - Non-birthday (1 of 3)
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Christmas Celebrations (1 of 3)
We Love Stamping - Christmas (1 of 3)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - Sparkle & Shine (Sparkles hat/dress/stocking) (1 of 3)  
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (1 of 3) (Friday
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG w/option (1 of 3) (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)   (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
Double Trouble Challenges - ATG (1 of 4) (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)





  
Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

14 comments:

  1. The lavender and green look very pretty together and lots of sparkle highlights. Many thanks for joining the Sparkle & Shine challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very sweet image and delightful colour palette, thanks so much for sharing at our Sparkle and Shine theme at Allsorts challenge this week and our new Christmas November themes at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just adorable, and I really love that color combination! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful colouring and a lovely colour mix too, on this lovely girly image. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at <a href="https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/>We Love Stamping</a> Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and I love your colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, the colours are lovely, beautiful colouring of that sweet image too! Thank you for joining in at crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your first card with us at we love stamping, such a cute image and beautifully coloured xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty image beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining our Sparkle and Shine theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent coloring and love the combination of colors... adorable Slimline Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this Sparkle week
    and at We Love Stamping, Christmas theme;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the image she is absolutely adorable! Super sweet card! Thank you for joining us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Connie the sentiment says it all this is truly magical thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gloria what a gorgeous Christmas card you have created with Molly. I love the colours you chose. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great card.
    Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations. Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria