Saturday, December 24, 2022

CTMH Boxing Week Sale - Big discounts changing daily

Boxing Week Sale

December 26 - December 31, 2022 

12 AM - 11:59 PM Daily (same day)

Sales items change daily; but the Core Catalog sale items will remain through the last day; or while supplies last.



Close out the year with some amazing savings from the Close To My Heart Boxing Week sale! This sale offers incredible deals each day from December 26 through December 31, 2022

This year’s sale will feature discounts up to 25% on most of the products included in the 2022–2023 Core Products catalog for the duration of the sale. New offers on other selected crafting items will be added daily at 12:00 am (MST) and expiring at 11:59 pm (MST) the same day, with discounts up to 50%!

VIP customers will still receive an additional 15% off of the current sale; which is added to their points; to be used when the VIP determines.  Plus, VIP customers also receive the current Stamp of The Month for free with a $50 order.


Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria