Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Thank You card Using CTMH National Stamping Month - Card Creativity Special - "Dragonfly Wishes Stamp & Thin Cuts"

Hello friends!   Thank you for taking time to follow my blog.  I hope everyone is doing well and making time to craft or doing whatever you enjoy.  I feel better when I take time to sit down and focus on coloring or creating something.  It brings me joy.  We all need more joy in our lives, especially having to deal with such chaos in our world.  

This is my last card using this awesome special. Card #3 of the CTMH National Stamping Month - Card Creativity Special.  This special will end Oct 31, 2022; or while supplies last.  This kit is one of the best specials CTMH has ever had.  There is so many awesome products.  You save 25% off on the bundles.  I bought the Product bundle; but the cardmaking workshop is your best buy; as it includes more products than the Product bundle.  I already had all the other items in abundance; or I would have bought that one.


CTMH Thank You Card
Using CTMH Dragonfly Wishes Stamp & Thin Cuts & Stencil Bundle CC9224
This set also includes a background thin cut shown in the photo(die)




Close Up View



Inside Of Card
Using CTMH Sending Love and Laughter CC9220 (Double sided stamp set -CTMH National Stamping Month Sep/Oct Special)


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Background swirls on front: CTMH Stitched Swirl Background Thin Cuts CC9227 (sold in bundles and also by itself)
Frame Inside - Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Layers

Card Base - CTMH Value Pack X254 (12 cards/envelopes come with the Cardmaking Workshop - CC92211)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse side of Pixie (inside - Retired)
Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsch Flamingo Z4599, Mermaid Lagoon Z4521 and Peacock Feathers Z3833
Stamp insideCTMH Sending Love and Laughter CC9220 (Double sided stamp set -CTMH National Stamping Month Sep/Oct Special)
Ink - CTMH Black (They also sell an Intense Black; which is awesome; but I am allergic to smells and I can't use that one.)
Dots - NEW CTMH Dots Teal Z4630




I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (6 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - Add a sentiment (2 of 3)  
The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Friday
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG w/option (3 of 3) (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10)   (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
 (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)








  
Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2210 - Blessings Of The First Noel





CTMH Artwork








See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new videos for CTMH National Stamping Month and my other videos can be found there as well.  Thanks for your patience.  I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

7 comments:

  1. A very pretty colour palette for your Dragonfly card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful color scheme and gorgeous stamps! Loving the stitching details on the background! A truly beautiful creation!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ink blending on this card - absolutely perfect! I love distress inks and this colour blend is just magical! I love dragonflies and this image ties in perfectly with the ink blend you've created. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously blended background for that pretty stamped image and die cut! Thank you so much for sharing your project at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card and colours!

    Thank you for joining us at Festive Fridays Challenges!
    Valerie
    Festive Fridays DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Thank you for sharing over at 613
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria