Monday, October 10, 2022

Birthday Card Using CTMH National Stamping Month Card Creativity Special

Hello friends!   It is still hot here in Southern CA.  I wish it would cool down.  I hope you are doing well and enjoying hopefully fall temperatures where you are.  

This is another one of the 5 cards that I created using the CTMH National Stamping Month - Card Creativity Special.  I purchased the Product Bundle; but the best buy is the card kit.  I already had all the extras; which is the only reason I didn't buy it.  Isn't this little Hedgehog adorable?  I love this background with clouds and the fabulous sentiment on the front and inside.  This special is through October 31, 2022 or while supplies last.    




Close Up View


Inside Card 
Double D stamp set (2 pages) 16 stamps



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Hedgehog, Balloons, Sentiment - CTMH Floating By Stamp &  Thin Cuts (CC9225)
Frame Inside - Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Layers

Card base - CTMH Value Pack A2 cards/envelopes X254
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse side of Lagoon (retired)
Distress Oxide Inks - CTMH Salvaged Patina - Z4598, Mermaid Lagoon (Z4521)
Hearts/dots - CTMH Dots Pink Z4627 (comes with dots, hearts & stars)

Copic Markers
Pink Balloons - RV00, RV52
Hot pink balloon - RV55, RV09
Hedgehog - E50, E51, E55, E57
Flowers - RV55, RV09
Leaves - BG13


I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
Dare2BArtzy Challenge - Favorite Color (pinks/teals)(3 of 3)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG w/option (1 of 3)  (Saturday)
Di's Digi Challenge - Use An Animal (2 of 3)
The Fairy and Unicorn Challenge - Anything Fantasy (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (2 of 3) (Friday
Through The Craft Room Door - ATG (3 of 4)  (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10)   (Wednesday)
 Passion For Markers - Hobbies/Pastimes (Sending cards to loved ones) (3 of 3)   (Tuesday)
 Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - ATG (3 of 5)  (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) 






  
Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2210 - Blessings Of The First Noel





CTMH Artwork








See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new videos for CTMH National Stamping Month and my other videos can be found there as well.  Thanks for your patience.  I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


9 comments:

  1. A cute Hedgehog card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delightful birthday card, love the cute hedgie and the lovely cloudy background. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card! Thank you for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hedgie is just precious and I love the clouds in the background. Thanks for playing at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet Birthday card, I love the little Hedgehog. Thanks for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute hedgehog image and lovely colour scheme. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts Challenge this week, and following our "monochromatic" option.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun Card. Great design. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria