Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Just For You Using CTMH Bloom With Grace Paper

Hello Friends!  It is me again.  LOL!  I hope you are doing well.  I have a hard time believing it is July already and so very hot.  I saw that it was 130 degrees in Death Valley, CA and 120 in Canada.  Unbelievable!  There have been many deaths contributed to the heat in the Northwest.  Many of those areas don't have air conditioning, because it is a cooler area to live.  I feel so bad for them.

I have been playing with my CTMH products and trying out new challenges that I have found recently.  I enjoy using a Sketch most of the time; as it gives me a challenge to step out of my comfort zone.  As most of you know, I have been coloring and creating with digital stamps for many years; so it can be challenging to step back and create something else for a change.  I have been playing with creating more clean and simple cards; plus trying to use some of my older products.  Some of my favorite papers have retired; but that doesn't stop me from wanting to play with them.  

I created this card using one of my favorite retired CTMH papers.  I used a sketch from Try Stampin On Tuesday Challenge Blog .  I created this one first; but then decided to post my 2nd card first; as it was new CTMH paper.  

CTMH Just For You Card

Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Scalloped Edge - CTMH Decorative Borders Z4241 (retired)
Small Oval - Cottage Cutz Double Stitched Ovals
Large Oval - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Oval Die Set

Paper - CTMH Bloom With Grace X7260B (retired)
Border inside - Same paper as above.
Card Base - CTMH Value Pack Cards & Envelopes X254
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Expresso
Sentiment outside - CTMH Butterfly Friendship Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4263 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Expresso, Bluebird
Ribbon - Offray
Sentiment & Bird Inside - CTMH You Brighten My Day CC92011 (retired)



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

 Taylor Made Cards 4U - ATG w/option - (2 of 3)  (Saturday)
 My Time To Craft Challenge Blog - Ribbons and Bows (No limit) (Friday)
    Cute Card Thursday - ATG (No limit)  (Thursday)
DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)
Crafty Creations Challenges - ATG (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
 Try Stampin On Tuesday Challenge Blog - (2 of 6) (Tuesday
 Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (1 of 3)  (Monday)  
  A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge Blog - ATG (No limit)  (Other Date)
  A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
    Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)





Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order



CTMH Artwork


Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more


Message me on Messenger if you have questions.



Click on link above to see New CTMH Products

Some Of My New Product Favorites


CTMH Butterfly Background Thin Cuts Z3961

My Favorite Thin Cut, 5 special butterflies have wings that open out on this die. See photo below. Click on link above to view online.











Comes with Stamp & Thin Cuts, 16 Cards & Envelopes and More


CTMH Artwork for Wander Cardmaking Workshop Kit above






See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.



Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. Great card for a birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week. I hope you'll link up again.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another classic, Gloria - love the chocolate-y color! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria - you shared a second card with us at TSOT! What a pretty tailored look you've created! Love your CTMH papers!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is so classy in black and white.
    Thanks for sharing this over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gloria: thanks for linking the elegant black and white card to the ribbon and/or bow theme challenge at MTTC!!! We appreciate your support! Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Funday. Love the inside of your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful elegant CAS creation!Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge July "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria