Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Birthday Card for Grandson Using Conie Fong Friendship Angel Benny

Hello Friends!  I hope everyone is doing well.  It is extremely hot here.  I hope you are staying cool.  I feel really sad for all of the people that have lost their homes in the horrible fires we are having in the US.  I am also sorry and sad for all the people who live in countries that have flooding.  It is a really rough time for people around the world.  I am praying for relief for everyone from COVID, fires, floods and anything else that is going on in your country.  Please take care of yourself and your family.

This is the first digital coloring I have done for almost two months.  I couldn't seem to get back my Mojo for coloring.  I have been creating cards; but they had just a little coloring like a little flower or something small on a card.  LOL!  I am happy to say that I have my coloring Mojo back.  Yay!  I colored and created this adorable Conie Fong "Friendship Angel Benny" which I have had cut out (using Cricut) for several months.  It was nice to get back to coloring again.  This is for one of my grandsons.

Conie Fong "Friendship Angel Benny"

Mini Slimline Card


Inside Card
It is white behind the card, not pink, not sure why all my photos for this are pink


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Slimline Frame - Gina Marie Designs Big Little Chain Mini Slimline Dies
Happy Birthday - Crafters Companion

Paper - CTMH You Are Enough CC52110 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Mint, Sapphire
Glitter on Wings - CTMH Diamond Stickles Z3563
Sentiment, hearts, banner, star, candle, lips inside - CTMH Birthday Hugs & Kisses A1247 (retired)
Inks - CTMH Sapphire, Raspberry

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E33
Wings - BG0000, BG10
Shirt - BG32, BG34
Jeans - B34, B45
Ears - E0000, E00, E000, (RV00 inside ear)
Puppy - E50, E51




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

  A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Beyond The Blue - From Your Stash (No limit) (Friday)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG w/option (1 of 3) 
Polkadoodles - ATG (1 of 3)  
    Cute Card Thursday - ATG (No limit)  (Thursday)
DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)
Word Art Wednesday - ATG (9 of 10 - 5 per week) (Wednesday)
Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday
Digi Choosday - ATG (1 of 2)
Ike's World Challenges - ATG w/option (4 of 5)  
Passion For Markers Challenge Blog - Celebrate (Birthday) (1 of 3)
 Through The Craft Room Door - ATG (1 of 2)
 Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit)  (Monday)
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog - RWB or sparkles/glitter (1 of 5)
  A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge Blog - ATG (No limit)  (Other Date)
  A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
    Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)




Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order



CTMH Artwork




Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more


Message me on Messenger if you have questions.



Click on link above to see New CTMH Products

Some Of My New Favorites


CTMH Butterfly Background Thin Cuts Z3961

My Favorite Thin Cut, 5 special butterflies have wings that open out from this die. See photo below. Click on link above to view online.











Comes with Stamp & Thin Cuts, 16 Cards & Envelopes and More


CTMH Artwork for Wander Cardmaking Workshop Kit above







See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.



Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

12 comments:

  1. Great design and background!! So glad you joined us at Beyond the Blue! I agree too btw... all vaccinated here! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. So angelic. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ! Nice work, thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge this week, Nelly dt x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! Beautiful image and wonderful colouring. I also love the sentiment inside the card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. Best of luck with your entry and hope to see you back for the new challenge. Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would join you in your prayers Gloria x

    Beautiful card, what a sweet image....thank you for joining us at PASSION FOR MARKERS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful birthday card, I love your image and colors. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
    Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Gloria. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 15 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digichoosday. Madison.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria