Tuesday, July 6, 2021

All Occasion Card Using CTMH Butterfly Background Thin Cut Z3961 with patterned holographic

Hello Friends!   I hope you are all doing well and managing with the heat in US.  It is super hot in Southern CA and some of our lakes are dry again.  So sad. Please be safe for all of you people in the Hurricane areas.  I have family in Florida and it always makes me nervous this time of year.  

CTMH created this fabulous Butterfly Background die; which just came out in our new July Catalog.  I have been playing with it and having so much fun.  There are so many options in cutting it out.  This is the first one I created with Holographic paper I found in my stash.  I think it was free with an order or someone gave it to me many years ago.  It is stunning in person.


CTMH Butterfly Background Thin Cut Z3961
Using Gold Foil Holographic background found in stash




Supplies used to create this card:

Butterfly Background Die - CTMH Butterfly Background Thin Cut Z3961

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy
Butterfly background - CTMH Pearl White Z3881
Background paper behind Butterfly background - American Crafts (found in stash) Holographic Paper



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

 613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (3 of 8)  (Sunday)
  A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Saturday)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG w/option (3 of 3) (Friday)
Polkadoodles - ATG (3 of 3)  
    Cute Card Thursday - ATG (No limit)  (Thursday)
DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)
 (Wednesday)
Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday
Digi Choosday - ATG (2 of 2)
 Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - ATG (3 of 5) 
 Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit)  (Monday)
Dream Valley Challenges - ATG (1 of 3)
Make My Monday - Anything Airborne (1 of 3)
  A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge Blog - ATG (No limit)  (Other Date)
  A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
    Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Summer Time (Butterflies are Summer) (No limit)






Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order



CTMH Artwork




Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more


Message me on Messenger if you have questions.



Click on link above to see New CTMH Products

Some Of My New Favorites


CTMH Butterfly Background Thin Cuts Z3961

My Favorite Thin Cut, 5 special butterflies have wings that open out from this die. See photo below. Click on link above to view online.











Comes with Stamp & Thin Cuts, 16 Cards & Envelopes and More


CTMH Artwork for Wander Cardmaking Workshop Kit above







See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.



Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created a beautiful card using this die,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a stunning and elegant card you've created, Gloria. Love it! So glad you joined us on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again. Hugs, Lori (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with beautiful butterflies!!
    Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, this is so pretty and I love all the butterflies..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous, elegant card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards. Your butterflies are just stunning. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card with those butterflies. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Creat and TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those butterflies which really show up against that background - thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! Thanks for joining Crafting Happiness Challenges with all of your cute creations.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Teams

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thought I would come by and see what you have been creating. Gloria your card is so pretty. Love that butterfly die. Hope your keeping cool in that heat. Stay safe!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Gloria, what a lovely card! So elegant! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria