Saturday, March 27, 2021

Friend Card Using CTMH Winged Masterpiece March Stamp of the Month

Hello Friends!  How are you?  I hope you are having some time to do something that you love.  It is getting warmer in Southern CA.  I would prefer it to stay cooler.  

I have really enjoyed using my Distress Oxide inks.  I cannot get enough of them. Everything I create is different than the one before; even if you use the same colors.  I would never have tried them if CTMH had not started selling them.

I guess I have a creative side after all.  LOL!  I created this one for a friend.  We haven't seen each other since 2019, mostly because of COVID, having to stay at home and not traveling.  I miss getting together with her; even though it was only once a year for a couple hours.  

I used my CTMH Winged Masterpiece; March Stamp of the month.  S2103  I need to find time to use the dragonfly that comes with this set as well.  Unfortunately, there are only a set number of hours in a day.  LOL!

 

Friend Card - Thinking of You



Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy and CTMH watercolor paper
Distress Oxide inks - Tim Holtz - Broken China, Tumbled Glass and Milled Lavender
Ink - CTMH Black
Sentiment inside - CTMH Just A Note A1272




I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 


 Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Saturday)
Alphabet Challenge Blog - Z is for Zoology (Study of Animals) (No limit) (Friday)
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) 
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (2 of 3)
Creative Artiste Challenge Blog - Mixed Media (used 3) (2 of 3)
Just Add Ink - Inspiration Photo (2 of 3)
Polkadoodles - ATG (2 of 3)
      DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) (Thursday)
 Word Art Wednesday - ATG (5 of 5) (Wednesday
   Crafty Sentiment Designs - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday
  Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
Cutie Pie Challenge - Easter or Spring (No limit)
Dream Valley Challenges - ATG (2 of 3)
Get Creative Challenge - ATG w/option (2 of 3)
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Flowers (No limit)
The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge - For The Girls (2 of 3)
A Bit More Time To Craft - ATG  (No limit)   (Other Date)
 Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafts Galore Encore - ATG (3 of 3)




S2103 Winged Masterpiece
Only $5 with a $50 order or
FREE to all VIP members with a $50 order





CTMH Artwork






Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more


Message me on Messenger if you have questions.


CTMH has many new adorable stamps & thin cut sets; plus new papers and lots of new products, etc.  I will try to add new ones on my next post; but these listed are still available while supplies last.

See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful butterfly, thanks for sharing your work at Crafty Catz challenge Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful butterfly! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card that is a stunning butterfly!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card. Wonderful background and butterfly.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge “Anything Goes” x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Butterflies are one of my favorites and your background is so lovely! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely butterfly. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge.

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria