Thursday, March 11, 2021

All Occasion Card Using CTMH Products

Hello Friends!  It has cooled down here in Southern CA; but you just never know what the weather will be from one day to the next.  I hope everyone is doing well.  

A friend of mine told me about this fun AAA Cards CAS Challenge blog. They are having a fun challenge where you create with a 1 x 1 inchie to make a clean and simple card.  I needed a fun challenge; so I created two cards to enter.  This is my second card.  

CTMH 1 Inchie All Occasion Card 
For AAA Cards CAS Challenge Blog


Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Circle on front - Nellie's Multi Frame Straight Round
Frame on front - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Wonky Stitched Dies

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Black
Umbrella image with sentiment - CTMH Dream Big D1399 (retired)
Inside Sentiment - CTMH Sending Sunshine - B1600 (retired)


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 
613 Avenue Create - ATG (3 of 8) (Sunday)
AAA Cards CAS Challenges - One Inchie with option (No limit)
 (Saturday)
Creative Fingers - ATG (3 of 3)  (Friday)
      DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) (Thursday)
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 3)  (Wednesday)
Word Art Wednesday - ATG (4 of 5)  
    Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday
  Through The Craft Room Door - ATG (1 of 2)  
    (Monday)
A Bit More Time To Craft - ATG  (No limit)   (Other Date)
 A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 


S2103 Winged Masterpiece
Only $5 with a $50 order or
FREE to all VIP members with a $50 order





CTMH Artwork






Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more


Message me on Messenger if you have questions.


CTMH has many new adorable stamps & thin cut sets; plus new papers and lots of new products, etc.  I will try to add new ones on my next post; but these listed are still available while supplies last.  
See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. A great project. Nice work here.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you card. Interesting design. Thank you for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful little creation! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome circular inchie, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gloria! I love your very unique and creative card! How nice that you've joined us on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your card, and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Lori (DT at Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely designed card. Thanks for sharing with us at Love To Craft Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Mifta.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria