Friday, March 12, 2021

All Occasion Card Using Conie Fong Bunny Daffodils

Hello Friends! How is everyone doing?  I know everyone is still having a hard time here in US as well as around the world with COVID-19 still a big issue.  Please take care of yourselves and your families and wear a mask or two.  I wear two masks now; and feel a little better prepared if I have to go to the Dr. I put off my physicals and all Dr. appointments until this year; when I realized I needed to try and get them done.  I still have a few more appointments to make.

I am having my first COVID Vaccine this morning; so I am a little nervous.  I know it is the right thing for me to do.  I have already isolated myself for over a year now and I do not want to live in isolation for any longer than necessary.  I believe the only way out of this mess is for everyone to take the vaccine.  I know there is a lot of controversy over taking it and everyone has a right to refuse if they don't feel it is right for them.  I think we will be dealing with this virus for a lot longer if people don't wear masks and social distance.  Getting the vaccine is just another step forward to try and get rid of this virus.

I have been coloring and creating with these adorable Bunnies that Conie Fong created.  This one is Conie Fong "Bunny Daffodil" which is just one of several that she has created recently.  I am having so much fun creating with these adorable bunnies.  I love the new mini slimline cards and there are a lot of great dies out there to use.  


Conie Fong "Bunny Daffodil"
This set includes 1 image and 3 sentiments 
All 3 sentiments are in both JPG and PNG (6 total)


Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame with image - Trinity Stamps Mini Slimline Card & Envelope Set

Image with sentiment - Conie Fong "Bunny Daffodil"
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lagoon
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sentiments & Stitches C1835

Copic Markers
Bunny - C0, C1, RV00
Daffodils - Y13, Y35, Y38, YG17, YG67
Flower pot - BG32, BG57
Little Flowers - Y11, Y13, Y38


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 
613 Avenue Create - ATG (4 of 8) (Sunday)
Angie's Digital Stamps - ATG (1 of 3)
Catch The Bug - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
My Time To Craft - Make It Feminine (No limit)
Crafty Catz - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
Aud Sentiments - ATG w/sentiment (click on link to see the inside sentiment) (1 of 5) (Thursday)
      DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) 
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog - ATG (2 of 3)  (Wednesday)
Word Art Wednesday - ATG (5 of 5)  
    Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (2 of 3) (Tuesday
  Through The Craft Room Door - ATG (2 of 2)  
  Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 5) (Monday)
2 Crafty Critters Crazies - ATG w/critter (1 of 3) (Other Date)
A Bit More Time To Craft - ATG  (No limit)   (Other Date)
 A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
CCC Digi Creations - Use Lace,ribbon and/or flowers (1 of 3)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Digi Doodles Studio Challenge Blog - Anything starting with F (Flowers) (1 of 3)
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge Blog - Use a Flower (1 of 3)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Use Digi (1 of 3)
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Make It Feminine (flowers) (1 of 3)






S2103 Winged Masterpiece
Only $5 with a $50 order or
FREE to all VIP members with a $50 order





CTMH Artwork






Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more


Message me on Messenger if you have questions.


CTMH has many new adorable stamps & thin cut sets; plus new papers and lots of new products, etc.  I will try to add new ones on my next post; but these listed are still available while supplies last.

See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

31 comments:

  1. Such a cute Spring card Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. Good luck with vaccine, we are still waiting for it...
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's Anything goes!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, sweet image. Thank you for joining 613 Avenue Create and Through the Craft Room Door Challenges. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card.Love the bunny. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gloria, Your card is so sweet. Love the font on the word sweet. Nice coloring! Glad to hear that you are doing well. Have a great day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and sweet card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, such a cute bunny, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet beautiful card. Darling image and coloring. So glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments, Catch the bug, Crafty Catz, Aud Sentiments.. hubby and I just got our first dose of the vaccine the 11th. I think it's time and agree with you. I miss my family, friends and faces. Be safe. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love you charming card Gloria! Great job coloring! Thank you for sharing your Easter creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I appreciate you participation in our blog. Stay safe and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sweet little bunny! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Joy CT
    JoyWilsonInk

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet - adorable image! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is so sweet, darling and simply beautiful! And, that image is precious. Love it. Thanks for joining our challenge at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Lori (DT Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gloria your card is really sweet and I love the sentiment inside. Thanks for sharing with us at our Digi Doodle Studios challenge. Good luck with your entry! Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at the CCC Digi Creations Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet, sweet bunny, and great coloring! Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at 2CCC, and good luck! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow such a cute card. I love butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh and your bunny card is extremely cute. I really love your coloring technique

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super adorable CAS DL card. Thank you for joining us over at LPOCF. Hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is simply adorable Gloria! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card and image. Thank you for playing along at Creative Craft Cottage Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Greetings Marga dt

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a sweet card and the sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for joining the challenge at Angie's Digital Stamp Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super cute Easter card. Love the little bunny. Great colours too. Thank you for playing along with us at DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS challenge. Best of luck! Hope to see you back with us soon again. Nick

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card, well done!
    Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the sweet simplicity of the bunny card and sentiments. Thanks for joining our Pearly Sparkles "digi" challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow all your projects are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  31. Back with another DT hat, still loving this! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Love To Craft Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria