Sunday, September 6, 2020

All Occasion Card Using CTMH Musical Harmony Stamp & Thin Cuts

Hello Friends!  How are you?  I hope everyone is able to stay cool and enjoy your life during COVID-19.  Life has been challenging for a lot of people.  I try to stay home to stay safe.  I think about of so many of you around the world. Every country is handling it differently; but we are all in it together.  

I rarely, if ever, create Clean and Simple cards.  I may have started out that way, in the beginning. Somewhere along the way, I thought more was better.  LOL!  I have a friend, Lisa, who told me about AAA Cards Clean and Simple Challenges.  She sent me a link to join the Facebook group; which I did today.  I love the clean and simple look.  

I created a card for their challenge.  I have to say it took me longer to figure out what to do with this card; than it does to color and create one.  LOL!  I think you have to help your brain to get in a different mindset; when creating clean and simple cards.  It was hard not to add embellishments to it.  LOL!  

I used our new CTMH Musical Harmony Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3776; which includes 8 dies.  We also have the stamp set alone; for those that love to fussy cut - CTMH Musical Harmony stamp C1865

I had the front sentiment saved on my computer; but I have no idea where it came from.  The inside sentiment is from CTMH Sweet Music D1523; which is retired.  I love that one too; but you can never have enough music stamps and dies, right?

For AAA Cards clean and simple challenges - the option was to create a card based on a movie.  My first thought with this one was "Sound of Music"; but I remembered another one that it fits perfectly,"August Rush".  I couldn't remember the name of it yesterday.  It is about two people who had a child and were searching for each other for a long time. (all 3 played violin); and I won't spoil the movie. Best movie ever!  I need to watch it again.  




Inside Card
Using CTMH Sweet Music D1523 (retired)


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Music border, Violin -  CTMH Musical Harmony Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3776
Rectangle front of card - CTMH Stitched Rectangle Frames - Z4260 (Each layer cuts 2 stitched rectangles)
Frame with sentiment - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles
Frame around the sentiment frame - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangles

Music border, Violin Stamp with no thin cuts - CTMH Musical Harmony stamp is C1865
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Black
Stamp inside - CTMH Sweet Music D1523 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Black




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

AAA Cards clean and simple challenges - Sketch (Optional Twist - At the Movies - I think of August Rush and Sound of Music with this card) - (No limits)  (Sunday)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (1 of 8) 
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Catch The Bug - ATG (1 of 3)   (Saturday)
Crafty Calendar - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafters Castle - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafty Friends Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Polkadoodles - ATG (1 of 2) (Friday)
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday) 
Crafty Creations - ATG (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
 Word Art Wednesday - ATG (3 of 5) 
Arty Divas Challenge - ATG  (2 of 5) (Tuesday)
Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (No limit)
Lemon Shortbread - ATG (2 of 3)
 Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog - ATG (5 of 5?) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog - ATG (No limit) 
LeAnn's World 101 - ATG (1 of 3)
Let's Craft and Create Challenge - ATG/option (1 of 3)
Mix It Up Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (2 of 5)
Morgan's Artworld - ATG (1 of 3)



CTMH September Stamp Of The Month
S2009 Here For The Memories
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone



CTMH Artwork for September SOTM








See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


17 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS design and beautiful sentiments. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp set is on my wish list! I love this card, simple yet classic, great job! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS card! I sometimes forget how fantastic a CAS card can be! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thanks for an awesome CAS submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful CAS card. Love the music theme. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great CAS card..perfect.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic clean and simple design. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug/Stella Says Sketch. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card, so sophisticated. Thanks for entering the choosday at Polkadoodles. Madison

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the black and white. Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Gloria, Love your card. Love the clean and simple design. I'm like you, the most time is spent just trying to figure out how you want to do the card. I draw out the design sometimes. Hope you are doing good. Would love to have you visit my blog when you get the chance. Stay safe!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Mix It Up!
    Darlene
    Mix It Up
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    P.S. Staying safe & healthy here in NE Ohio, USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card! Love the graphic look! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 36 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great CAS card. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great monochromatic card, Gloria! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Gloria, What a great CAS card and I love the sentiment. It's like my favorite one: Life is a puzzle, we are the pieces and love is what connects us! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Love to Craft Challenge! XXO, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria