Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Thank You Card Using Conie Fong Ellie Bouquet

Hello Friends!  Can you believe it is summer?  I am finding it hard to get too excited about it being hot.  LOL!  Plus, it makes it harder for social distancing with the people who have to go to the beach.  Our numbers are dreadful in the USA (in the world actually); and too many people have made COVID-19 political; which is causing all kinds of problems.  I feel so sorry for all the people who have lost loved ones to this Pandemic we are all going through.  

I hope all of you are doing better than I am right now.  It makes me upset and angry that our world has become what it has in the past months.  All I can do is try and create something better by staying home and creating my cards.  

I decided I wanted to pair my Crafters Companion Gemini Edgeable Dies/Borders and words with my love of digital stamps; so here is my first attempt.  I also wanted to use this gorgeous CTMH paper pack.  I used Conie Fong "Ellie Bouquet".  Another image I had ready to color and hadn't taken the time to color it.  The colors are much prettier in person; but peach is another color that doesn't photograph very well.  I hope you enjoy it.  



Inside Card

Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Thank you Border die - Crafters Companion Thank you border
Doily inside - CTMH Doily Z4063 
Border inside - CTMH Lace Border Z4060 

Image - Conie Fong "Ellie Bouquet"
Paper - CTMH Stitched Together (still available in scrapbook kit)
Paper inside - CTMH Mix In - X9009 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Candy Apple
Sentiment inside - CTMH Funky Blossoms B1452 (retired)
Butterfly inside with sentiment - CTMH July Stamp of the Month S2007
Ribbon - Celebrate It
Dots - CTMH Holly Jolly Dots Z3549 

Copic Markers
Elephant - C00, C0, RV000, RV20
Dress - R20, R21
Flowers - R21, R22, G43




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
Angie's Digital Stamps - ATG ( 1 of 3) 
Stamping Sensations - All Creatures Great and Small (1 of 3)
Allsorts - Anything that starts with B - Bouquet  (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Crafty Calendar Challenge - ATG with ribbon (1 of 3)
Crafty Friends - Circles (in the DP) (1 of 3)
 Crafty Catz - ATG w/option (2 of 3) (Friday)
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) (Thursday) 
Creative Moments - ATG (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - Summertime (1 of 3)
Arty Divas Challenge - ATG  (1 of 5) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog - Summer Days (No limit)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafters Castle - ATG - (3 of 3)  
LeAnn's World 101 - ATG (3 of 3)
Let's Craft and Create Challenge - ATG/option (3 of 3)
Mix It Up Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (3 of 5)
Morgan's Artworld - ATG (3 of 3)




CTMH July Stamp Of The Month
S2007 For My Beautiful Friend
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone



CTMH Artwork for July SOTM






CTMH has many adorable stamps & thin cut sets; plus paper, etc.


My Favorite Stamp & Thin Cuts 
If you like any of these sets; purchase them right away; because they sell out fast.  


Slimline Card I created


Inside of Slimline card I created



My Artwork 
Slimline Card I created

Card I created

CTMH Artwork For Gnome Matter Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3741





CTMH Artwork



Also available for the men in your life - 



And so much more.  



See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!





17 comments:

  1. Your card is just so cute! I love that little elephant image, and you've colored it perfectly. The inside looks amazing, as well. Thanks so much for entering it into our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful array of cards, thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card with lovely color!

    /Eivor
    DT member at Stampers Delights
    (My blog: Crafts by Ejja)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards loving the elephant ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very pretty and cute card in lovely colours, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Gloria. Thank you for sharing with us over here at LeAnn’s World 101 and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://challengeleannsworld101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your elephant card the image is adorable teamed with the adorable die and paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining our Circles challenge theme – your card is lovely. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Diane Louise (Team Leader, Crafty Friends Challenge Blog) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing you beautiful card at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Gloria and the little elephant is just adorable. Thank you for joining us in our ‘All Creatures Great And Small’ challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card and gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful monochrome card love the dies and cute image.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Jan's Digi stamps and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How very sweet and such a beautiful design!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful work. Thank you for joying us over on the Angie's Digital Stamps Blog. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria