Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Birthday Card Using Conie Fong Ella Fleur and CTMH Blue Skies

Hello Friends! How is everyone?  I hope you are staying safe.  I haven't felt good for several days; but managed to finally finish another card.  Sometimes I just don't feel like doing anything; but coloring and creating does help me feel better in some ways.

I have had this image ready to color for a while; and finally decided to color it.  I love coloring long and flowing hair; but this type of hair was a challenge for me; since the hair was so small in certain areas.  I am not good with darker colors and usually color light colors; but decided to challenge myself with adding two darker colors for the hair.  I think it is always good to do something out of your comfort zone once in a while.  






Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame with image - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles
Frame behind image - Gina Marie Designs Stained Glass Border Rectangles
Border on front - Joy Crafts Decorative Border
Leaf flourish - Can't find name of them
Happy Birthday - Crafters Companion 
Doily inside - CTMH Doily
Lace Border inside - CTMH Lace Border

Paper - CTMH Blue Skies -CC5206 
Inside Paper - CTMH Mix In X9000
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse side of Green Apple and Reverse side of Blossom (retired)
Pink Cardstock - CTMH Blue Skies CC5212
Flowers - I Am Roses
Ink - CTMH Cotton Candy (retired)
Bling - CTMH Flamingo Dots Z1934 (retired)

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, R30
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55, E57
Eyes - BG10, BG11, BG32
Lips - RV23
Dress & Bow - RV23, RV32
Flower - RV000, RV34
Stem - G40


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (1 of 8)  (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
Crafty Catz - ATG w/option (1 of 3)
The Outlawz Festive Fridays - ATG/Birthday (3 of 3)
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) (Thursday) 
Createful Heart Design Challenge - ATG - (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
 Word Art Wednesday - ATG (1 of 5)
Arty Divas Challenge - ATG  (1 of 5) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog - Summer Days (No limit)
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafters Castle - ATG - (1 of 3)  
Creative Craft Cottage - Add Flower/Flowers (1 of 5) 
Here's A Place To Start - Flowers (1 of 8)
LeAnn's World 101 - ATG (1 of 3)
Let's Craft and Create Challenge - ATG/option (1 of 3)
Mix It Up Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (1 of 5)
Morgan's Artworld - ATG (1 of 3)






  

CTMH July Stamp Of The Month
S2007 For My Beautiful Friend
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone



CTMH Artwork for July SOTM







CTMH has many adorable stamps & thin cut sets; plus paper, etc.


My Favorite Stamp & Thin Cuts 
If you like any of these sets; purchase them right away; because they sell out fast.  


Slimline Card I created


Inside of Slimline card I created



My Artwork 
Slimline Card I created

Card I created

CTMH Artwork For Gnome Matter Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3741





CTMH Artwork



Also available for the men in your life - 



And so much more.  





See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


15 comments:

  1. Your cards are simply gorgeus Gloria, so pretty and the papers are beautiful. Thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week and I hope you feel well soon.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous birthday card Gloria! Love the topper. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Hayley DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely. Gorgeous colours and papers. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

    - Hanna, DT
    https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.com/
    https://hannapannabloggar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Let's Craft & Create and good luck, Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is always so pretty! Great design choices and the image is beautifully colored! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow the colouring on her is amazing, the hair and the highlights, beautiful. I love it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. What s beautiful card! I love your coloring of that sweet girl. THank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gloria: Lovely cards and I love that bright pink in your featured card! Thanks for participating in the flower theme challenge for APTS blog! --Becca/resident designer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gloria, you did such a lovely job with this image.
    This is so beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Hester DT




    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply adorable and beautifully colored!!
    Thanks for sharing your art creations with us at 613 Ave Create
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell ~ DT💕

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What a spectacular card. I love the inside of the card too. Thank you for joining the Crafter's Castle Challenge.

    DT Monica

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful creation. Sorry I'm late, but still wanted to pop in to thank you for entering your card in the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria