Friday, July 17, 2020

CTMH Christmas in July Sale

CTMH Christmas In July Sale

Starts Friday, July 17 at 3 pm MDT 
Through
Sunday, July 10 at 11:59 pm MDT


Promotion found on Home page or find under Promotions

Happy Shopping!  




CTMH July Stamp Of The Month
S2007 For My Beautiful Friend
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone



CTMH Artwork for July SOTM




CTMH has many adorable stamps & thin cut sets; plus paper, etc.


My Favorite Stamp & Thin Cuts 
If you like any of these sets; purchase them right away; because they sell out fast.  


Slimline Card I created


Inside of Slimline card I created



My Artwork 
Slimline Card I created

Card I created

CTMH Artwork For Gnome Matter Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3741





CTMH Artwork



Also available for the men in your life - 



And so much more.  



See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria