Friday, February 22, 2019

CTMH Workspace Wonder 35% off one week only

CTMH Workspace Wonder Week
35% off sale – 1 week only
Let me know if anyone has any questions.





WORKSPACE WONDER™ WEEK

Save 35% on Workspace Wonder™

Celebrate our 35-year milestone with a week of savings on the incredible Workspace Wonder™ line! This customizable system allows you to stack individual components into a configuration that is just right for your craft space. These savings are only available through 11:59 pm (MST) on Friday, February 28, while supplies last.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria