Sunday, February 17, 2019

CTMH President Day Flash Sale

CTMH President's Day Flash Sale 
Up to 50% - Starts Monday, February 18 at 3 pm MST
Ends Tuesday, February 19 at 2:59 pm MST or While Supplies Last
Order early before items are gone!




Only $5 with $50 order
Or Order for $18.95 with no order
CTMH January Stamp of the month - S1902 Heartfelt Sentiments




CTMH Artwork using 
Heartfelt Sentiments - S1902







I would love for you to join my group.  
A place to share ideas, creations and more.



I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  I also have discounted retired CTMH stamp sets posted there as well; for USA sales only. Check under Photos.



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

1 comment:

  1. If you missed black friday sale then you have a another chance to get the best deals and offers on this Presidents day sale 2021.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria