Saturday, February 9, 2019

CTMH Clearance Sale - Great bargains


CTMH Clearance Sale - You have to check these out!  While Supplies Last!



 
Many of CTMH items are on clearance.  They added even more than were there a few days ago.  I missed out on some items that I would love to have had; so be sure to check them out.  I want you to take advantage of these sales.  They range from 50% to 85% off!  What a bargain!  


Here are some of the items that are available right now; but could be gone by the time I finish this post.  Get yours while you can.  Ink Pads, containers, inserts for containers, stamp and thin cut sets, paper, ribbon, Pigment inks, foam inserts and so much more!  Check it out by clicking here.    Sorry about the spacing issue.  Unable to change it due to the size of the pictures.  

School Kids Stamp And Thin Cuts - Only $6.75 
This is one of my favorites!  


product image

Documented Cardmaking Stamp and Thin Cuts - Only $7.25



Documented Compliments - Only $3.50

https://purpleglocreations.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=11133&ci=13319
Central Park Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts - Only $6.25
Small Containers - Only $7.25
These containers are 14 1/2 x 10.5 x 2 inches.  The foam inserts go inside and make organizing your products so much more efficient.  I also like using one of these for storing my flowers that I create.  .


My Acrylix Blocks Foam Insert - Only $4.00
Goes inside the Small Container above.

product image

Pigment Ink Foam Insert or Daubers Inserts for the Container Above - Only $5.75.  Also one for Craft boxes; which are 3 x 3 in size.  It holds 12 of them and makes storage of your little embellishments much easier to store.  Such a fabulous Organizer and a perfect way to save many items.  I love these containers and use them every day!  

product image

Foam Insert for Small Containers.  Holds 40 of them.

product image


Thin Cuts - Hi There - Only $3.50
My favorite die and so much fun to use on a card.

product image


Crystal Blue Exclusive Ink Pad - Available in Several More colors - Only $4.00
These new ink pads are magnetic; so very easy to open and close.  Love them!
product image


Original Card Confidence Program (Soft Cover) - Only $6.75
This is my favorite of all the books we have.  I know you would enjoy it if you create cards.

https://purpleglocreations.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=7068&ci=8706


And So Much More!  Fabulous discounts.  Get yours today.  
I decided to purchase the newer type ink pads for the colors on sale; since I have the older version and these are much easier to open with my arthritic hands.  





Only $5 with $50 order
Or Order for $18.95 with no order
CTMH January Stamp of the month - S1902 Heartfelt Sentiments



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria