Monday, November 26, 2018

Love Card Using Close To My Heart "Love Note" stamp set - D1809

Hello friends!  I forgot I created this card the end of October or early November; and forgot to post it.  I saw this stamp set and fell in love with it.  It is not the normal for me; but the swirls drew me in.  LOL!  I wanted to create a one layer card; rather than several layers; so this is what I came up with.  It is gorgeous in person; but without any layers; it is hard to see how pretty it is.  

                                       Using CTMH Love Note - D1809

 Supplies used to create this card:

I think these are the supplies I used; but I am not absolutely sure; as I didn't write them down.  

Blue Ink - CTMH Bluebird (New color)
Pink Ink - CTMH Raspberry
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy
Stamp set for swirls and Sentiments - CTMH Love Note - D1809

                                             CTMH Love Note - D1809



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of A Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Saturday
  Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes (2 of 3)  (Friday)
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes/option (2 of 3)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes (2 of 3) 
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (2 of 2) 
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
The Outlawz - Festive Fridays (Christmas/Anything Goes) (2 of 3)
DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes (3 of 3)  (Wednesday)
 Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (3 of 5) 
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (2 of 2)  (Tuesday)
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes (No limit) (Monday)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
 Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
 Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes w/option (No limit) (Other Date)
Love To Craft - Anything Goes (5 of 5)




Only $5 with $50 order
Or Order for $17.95 with no order

S1811 Seasonal Trees



November Stamp Of The Month Special Artwork

by Close To My Heart






You have an option of the Deluxe Workshop with the stamp and die set or the the one without those two items.

CC11182  with Stamp and Die set





CC11183 Without Stamp and Die set


Some Artwork Using Hello Pumpkin
And more!








I would love for you to join my group.  
A place to share ideas, creations and more.

I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  I also have discounted CTMH stamp sets there as well. Check under Photos.



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


7 comments:

  1. Thankyou for sharing your gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week, good luck in the challege.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colors on your projects,and I love them...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out lovely! Great color choices too! Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful, unique and most interesting card, Gloria! Love the colours too! Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous design .Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Craft Challenge. Hugs Agnieszka chanya13

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria