Friday, November 23, 2018

CTMH Black Friday 20 - 50% off - New Products Too


Welcome To Our CTMH Black Friday Sale


CTMH Cricut Artistry is also on sale.  
All new colors in a sale prices stamp pad bundle and more!

Pictures only below.  You must click link to see and order any of these products.  Click here to begin shopping
Save up to 50% on Selected Items!  Sorry about the pictures; they decided to do their own thing.  LOL!
We’re offering exceptional discounts on a selection of new and retired products. Take a look at the offerings below and be sure to snatch up these savings before time is up!






























Shipping and handling assessed on retail value of all items. All offers available until 11:59 pm (MST) on November 23, while supplies last.
Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria