Friday, December 12, 2014

Thank You Cards Using CTMH Quatrefoil Embossing Folder and Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

Hello friends.  I appreciate all of you who take time to read my blog.  I am very happy to be part of this wonderful Blogland.  I have made many friends; met a lot of people online and a few in person; along my journey of creativity.  My blog followers and all the friends I have made are very important to me.  Thank you for the honor of knowing so many wonderful people.

I created these Thank you cards for my customers months ago; but haven't had the time to post them.  It just seems like everyday life gets in the way.  LOL!  I would rather be creating more cards than posting them.  But; I realize that I get my creative ideas from reading and looking at all of your creations.  This encourages me to share my creations in Blogland; where there is no judgment on what we create.  I feel only love and loving compliments from all of you.  Thanks for being part of my world.

I didn't create the inside for these cards; as I write a handwritten note to my customers and leave these blank so that they can pass them on to someone else.  I love that philosophy of passing something on to someone else.  If I am not using something; even a gift from someone; then it would be better to give it to someone else; than to keep it laying on a shelf somewhere in my home.  

Card One    


Card Two


Card Three



Card Four




Supplies used to create these cards:

Dies:
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

Cardstock -  CTMH White Daisy, Cotton Candy, Blush and Indian Corn Blue, I think
Cards 1 - 3 Paper - Ivy Lane (retired)
Card 4 Paper - Ariana (retired)
Embossing Folder - CTMH Quatrefoil 5 x 7 (Z1926)
Ribbon- Offray I think
Sentiments - CTMH Stamp sets (Sorry - not sure which ones)

I created these without writing down what I used; so I apologize.  I can identify most of the items; but not the stamp sets.   I think the cardstock colors are accurate; but I gave the cards away; so nothing is for sure.  LOL!



I am entering these cards in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/Create your own Challenge (2 of 3) (Sunday)
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Sentimental Sundays - Embossing (2 of 3)
The Corrosive Challenges - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
 Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes/Add Doodles (No limit) (Monday)
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes (No limit)
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes option/Christmas (2 of 3)
Squigglefly - Emboss or die cut (No limit)
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
Creative Card Crew - Birthday w/sentiment  (2 of 3)(Tuesday)
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes (2 of 3) 
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
Crafty Creations - Diecuts (1 of 2) (Wednesday)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Winter (2 of 3)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit)
Simon Says Stamp - Bling (1 of 5)
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
A Crafty Mess - Anything Goes/Traditional Christmas Colors (2 of 3)(Thursday)
Alphabet Challenge - V for Variety (3 different papers) (No limit)
Art By Miran - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Friday)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes/Traditional Christmas (1 of 3)
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit)
Treasured Times Rubber Stamps and Scrapbooking - Anything Goes (No limit)



FREE CTMH Idea Books for December Only With Your Order

CTMH is giving away free Idea books for the month of December with your order; (subject to change). You will find them at the bottom of your cart page.  Be sure it says "FREE" and then add them to your cart if you want one or both. Both the Seasonal Expressions I  ($1) and the Annual Inspirations Idea Book ($6) are FREE for December only.  If you already have them; go ahead and get one free and give to a friend/co-worker to enjoy.  If the Annual Inspirations book isn't free; I will send you one FREE from me with any $50 or more order.


Click above to view this Idea book




Click above to view this Idea book





CTMH is having a fabulous sale for the month of December; just in time to buy all your crafting friends and yourself a wonderful Christmas gift.  It is the gift that keeps on giving! Purchase $50 of any items you want from either the Seasonal Expressions I book or the Annual Inspirations Idea Book and receive any of the C or D size stamp sets for only $10 each.  There is no limit to how many you buy once you make the $50 purchase.  While Supplies last do not count towards your $50 purchase.Sale items do not count towards your qualified purchase; as they are already drastically reduced.

Give your Christmas Wish list to your husband or family member and ask them to purchase the items you want as your Christmas gift.  Help them out by giving them ideas for your Christmas.  Wouldn't you love to have CTMH products for Christmas rather than items you really don't want or need?  Suggestions are a great idea to get the products you love.



              Only $5 with a $50 CTMH purchase on my website
                      Click December Cutie Pie above for link








Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Happy Holidays to everyone!  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.  

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!






20 comments:

  1. Super sweet Butterfly, great color and texture. We really appreciate you, for posting art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Advent Blessings, Carole
    "Candle of Preparation", Preparation means to 'get ready'. "Help us to be ready to welcome You, O God!" (Luke 3:4-6

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Gloria! these are darlin, I so luv the sparkly butterfly, gorgeous!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are very beautiful Gloria

    gr karin
    and


    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Gloria! Thank you for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've created several beautiful cards!

    Thank you for participating in the OSAAT "Anything Goes with Lace" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, great papers, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun cards! You have been busy and they are all great. Thanks for sharing them with us in the Squigglefly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Gloria, I love all of the different papers! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards Gloria, a lovely design and such pretty papers - your sparkling butterflies are beautiful!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Gloria! Your cards are SO pretty. I especially love how the wings of the butterfly are popped up and give dimension to the card. You're super creative, and I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share with us. Thanks so much, and have a blessed week as you create your sweet cards.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
    Kat, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck - Hope to see your creations again. Samara DT - OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely set of cards! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hiya Thank You for joining us at the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge blog Your work is outstanding and a joy to see
    Hope to see you next challenge Merry Christmas and Best wishes for the holiday season From Sharon (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful thank you creations Gloria and I totally agree with you re keeping the cards blank on the inside when gifting. I tend to also follow the same philosophy so that the cards can be passed onto someone else. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria