Monday, December 8, 2014

CTMH NEW Rolling Totes and Shoulder Tote Organizers For Crafters

Hello crafting friends!  I am so excited to introduce the NEW CTMH Rolling Tote and Shoulder Tote Organizers!  Aren't they gorgeous!  I have added a video for you to review as well.  Click here for Rolling Tote and Shoulder Tote; for more information and to order yours right away on my CTMH website.  Click on the video below to see how awesome and organized they are! 

Please check back each day; as the Rolling Tote sold out within 24 hrs; but they will be getting more in stock on a weekly basis!  So sorry.









Inside Using CTMH Organizers



CTMH Totes To Go Video



Designed to be used with our CTMH Organizers.  Click here for Annual Inspirations Idea book to view organizers.  You can use 2 large or 1 large, 1 med, and 3 smalls (as pictured in video): or you can use all small ones or 3 med size organizers together. You can mix and match on whatever will work for you and your needs.  There are also foam inserts for the small ones; based on your needs.  The organizers come with dividers in them; so they are divided inside; but these can be removed.  The Medium organizer works great for Picture My Life as well as Project Life cards.

Order as soon as you can; as the first shipment is almost gone.  They will be replacing them as quickly as they can; so don't be discouraged if you try to order and they are gone already. They are selling fast; but CTMH will be getting more each week; during the month of December and going forward.

Call, text, email or message me on Facebook for more information.  My email is purpleglocreations (at) socal (dot) rr (dot) com.  All contact information is under tab "About Me/Contact Info" at the top of my blog page.  

Don't forget this month is the Deal of a Decade sale on CTMH stamp sets; and free Idea books with your orders this month.



FREE CTMH Idea Books for December Only With Your Order


Also, CTMH is giving away a free Idea book for the month of December; (subject to change). You will find both of them at the bottom of your cart page.  Be sure it says "FREE" and then choose the one you want and add it to your cart. I think it will allow you to choose both; but not sure.  Choose between the Seasonal Expressions I and the Annual Inspirations Idea Book free for December only.  If you already have both of them;  then go ahead and get one free and give to a friend/co-worker to enjoy.


Click above for link.




Click above for link.







CTMH is having a fabulous sale for the month of December; just in time to buy all your crafting friends and yourself a wonderful Christmas gift.  It is the gift that keeps on giving! Purchase $50 of any items you want from either the Seasonal Expressions I book or the Annual Inspirations Idea Book and receive any of the C or D size stamp sets for only $10 each.  There is no limit to how many you buy once you make the $50 purchase.  While Supplies last do not count towards your $50 purchase.  Sale items do not count towards your qualified purchase; as they are already drastically reduced.

Give your Christmas Wish list to your husband or family member and ask them to purchase the items you want as your Christmas gift.  Help them out by giving them ideas for your Christmas.  Wouldn't you love to have CTMH products for Christmas rather than items you really don't want or need?  Suggestions are a great idea to get the products you love.




                                 Only $5 with a $50 CTMH purchase on my website
                                         Click December Cutie Pie above for link








Check out my Rewards Club and Kit of the Month Club!
You earn free products while purchasing the products you love.
Basically; I am giving you most of my 22% CTMH discount.
  
Hostess Rewards include the following products:

Stamp Sets including those designated Hostess Rewards Only
Exclusive ink pads including Pigment inks
Exclusive ink re-inkers
Exclusive inks markers
Cardstock
Pigment inks
Paper Packs
Workshops on the go kits including card kits
Acrylix blocks
My Stickease assortments  (They coordinate with the paper packs)
Complements

Just click on these links - Rewards Club and Kit of the Month Club; or the tabs at the top of my blog.

Call, text, email or comment with any questions you may have.




Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Happy Holidays to everyone!  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.  

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria